Sleeping on a good and quality mattress enhances quality rest and good sleep. The price of a good mattress depends on the materials the bed contains as well as the size too, and with the rising cost of mattresses in the market, many customers have been searching for an affordable mattress with quality and that is also durable. That is where we come in, providing you with the best affordable mattresses of 2020.
1. The Casper
The Casper is believed to be the best mattress for side sleepers. This mattress is made with four layers of memory foam, and it provides you with ozone support under your hips and shoulders to relieve pressure. The mattress is made a zip-off cover so that the protector can be easily washed, and as such, there is no need to buy a mattress pad.
- It is a trusted brand among bed-in-a-box companies
- Cool sleep
- Low motion transfer, good for couples
- Relieves hip pain
- Not ideal if you’re heavier
- Not good for stomach sleepers
- Does not offer a more supportive structure
2. Allswell Hybrid Mattress
Looking for a quality mattress at an affordable price, you should go for the Allswell Hybrid Mattress. The mattress comes with a hybrid mattress that comes with memory foam and coils that provides a comfortable and modest price. More so, the mattress comes with individually wrapped coils, so there are limited motion transfer and special CoolFlow breathable foam that keep you cool while you sleep.
- Quality mattress
- A good option for kids’ rooms or guest rooms
- Offers cool sleep
- Firmer or stiffer than expected
- No topper
- No support around the edge of the bed
3. Saatva Classic Luxury Firm
The Saatva mattress is designed with innerspring coils that are individually wrapped, and it is designed to reduce motion transfer. This means you wouldn’t feel any vibration or movement when your partner rolls or get up/on the mattress. More so, the mattress is designed with organic cotton that is eco-friendly which means your health is also considered while making this mattress. Some of the features include a pillow-top layer, bolstered by memory foam, and a dual-coil system.
- No waiting time for off-gassing of materials
- Better support for heavier individuals or couples
- Good back support
- No memory foam-only option
- Expensive than cheaper bed-in-a-box options
4. The Purple Mattress
If comfort is all you care about, then you should opt for the purple mattress. This mattress features a top layer has 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer material in its Purple Grid, followed by 3.5 inches of polyurethane foam, and the base layer has 4 inches of polyurethane foam. It comes with a Purple Grid layer that somehow works for relieving pressure and providing comfort. More so, the mattress helps with spinal alignment and flexes under pressure and at the same time, promotes airflow, allowing you to sleep cool.
- Excellent handling
- Good camera quality
- Zoom lens
- Sluggish burst rate
- Rear screen resolution is low
5. The Helix Midnight
The Helix Midnight Mattress is also one of the pocket-friendly quality mattresses you can buy in the market. The mattress is recommended for side sleepers, and it comes with unique features that will make your sleep comfortable and relaxing such as breathable UltraCool top layer, a specialty memory “plus” foam to relieve pressure, then a polyfoam layer, and coils for minimizing motion transfer, not forgetting the base with memory foam.
- Low motion transfer
- Sturdy support along the edge of the mattress
- Sleeps cool
- Longer break-in period
- Some reviewers say it sleeps too firm
6. Avocado Green Mattress
The Avocado Green Mattress is a non-toxic, eco-friendly, high-quality mattress that will enhance your sleep. The mattress has a gentle feel as well as a balanced level of firmness. More so, the mattress has a vegan mattress option that’s designed without wool. The materials used for this mattress are sustainable and largely biodegradable.
- Made with non-toxic materials
- Natural materials help you sleep cool
- No off-gassing
7. Leesa Original Mattress
Leesa Original Mattress is designed to fill in the gaps around your body when you sleep. The mattress has three layers of foam, from the company’s proprietary LSA 200 Breathable foam-layer topper to the pressure-relieving middle layer and high-density foam layer for support.
- Fits most body sizes and types
- Average firmness
- Good for relieving pressure
- It has an off-gassing smell that may dawdle longer than expected
8. Layla Memory Foam Mattress
- Good for side sleepers
- Multiple options for firmness levels in one bed
- Lifetime warranty
- Edge support is snot sturdy
9. Nectar Memory Foam Mattress
The Nectar Memory Foam Mattress provides you with the feel of sleeping on a classic, conforming memory foam. Nonetheless, this mattress is designed to relieve pressure points, and equally distributes your weight with its three layers memory foam, it has a gel memory foam, breathable base layers, and a bottom mattress cover to help it stay put on your frame.
- Long trial period
- Good price
- A solid choice for all sleepers
- It is too firm
10. Tuft & Needle Original Mattress
Tuft and Needle Original Mattress has a soft, plush feel that provides pressure relief if you switch from your back to your side to your stomach. The mattress is designed with two layers of its proprietary foam; one layer is an adaptive cooling gel, and the other, a graphite foam that keeps you cool.
- Good for overall pressure relief
- Experienced company
- Edge support is not sturdy
- Complaints about back pain