There are numerous car accessories produced to make driving fun and comfortable, and one of them is the Android Auto Head Unit. This gadget allows you to make use of your android device to receive and make calls and to experience excellent entertainment as you drive.
Android Auto Heads come in different variations and are equipped with sturdy and excellent features such as sound output, ease of use, manuals, cost, and so on. So that you can make the right choice of this awesome device, we have come up with the best android auto head units in 2023.
Best Android Auto Head Unit 2023
1. ATOTO A6 Double Din Android Car Navigation Stereo
This Android Auto Head Unit is designed with a stock system using the Android Marshmallow OS, and it’s properly optimized. More so, it is equipped with Dual Bluetooth chips that have a wide variety of functions, including connection to BT tethering for internet access, send or receive files. Also, it provides a built-in Google Maps tracker, and it works as a hands-free Bluetooth device
- The microphone sounds loud and clear
- The existence of physical buttons makes it even easier to use
- The sub-woofer sound is loud and clear
- The gestures on the screen are sometimes inaccurate and make it harder to use the keyboard.
2. ATOTO A6 Pro A6Y2721PR
This is an upgraded and a Pro version of the ATOTO A6 and comes with newer features. It is equipped with all the features available on the other A6, like the radio tuner, built-in navigation system, video, and dash camera input and son. However, the new hand’s gesture recognition sensor is an attractive force to this device. It is easy to use the hands to adjust the volume, skip tracks, and access other features.
- Compatible with Android and IOS devices
- Compact and can fit anywhere in the car
- It is easy to install, and the manual is straight forward in guidance.
- The adapter has to be purchased separately.
3. Pioneer AVIC-8200NEX
This android auto head unit is a superb navigation and multimedia device that is affordable and sure provides a wide variety of features. It is equipped with a DVD/CD receiver that has a 6.2” touchscreen available, it is compatible with Apple CarPlay, and its compact nature lets it fit in a 4-inch dashboard.
- Excellent sound production
- Easily connects to Apple CarPlay
- Easy to install
- It comes with updated maps for the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- The Apple Car Play works only plugged in USB 1 while the second USB port can only be used for charging.
4. Eonon 10.1″ Double Din Car GPS Navigation Head Unit
This android auto head unit makes use of the Android 8.1 operating system, which offers a better user experience and comes with a 10.1 inches HD display car stereo. This car accessory comes with an adjustable viewing angle and can be connected easily to both Android and iOS either wirelessly or through a USB cable.
- Excellent sound production
- It feels like a plug and play device, which makes it very easy to install.
- Due to the use of the recent android version, it is compatible with Waze or Google Maps.
- Allows Spotify and other apps playing the background.
- The manual content is not rich, and as such, you need to find a proper online resource.
5. XTRONS 7 Inch Android 8.0
This android auto head is an HD Digital Multi-Touch Screen that makes use of Android 8 Operating system and it is considered to be the most powerful hardware that comes with multiple features such as the enhanced power and performance, comes with 4G RAM and 32G HDD, Car Stereo and built-in radio tuner, GPS for navigation and customized themes among other loads of features.
- High definition device with perfect resolution
- Superfast bootup
- Built-in Wi-Fi that enables faster downloads
- A built-in USB port for downloading and uploading data
- Easily share information.
6. PUMPKIN Android 8.0 Car Stereo
This Android Car Stereo is a touchscreen device equipped with a DVD player, and it is designed with the Android 8 Pumpkin OS. The device has a fast response thanks to its 4GB RAM and also allows the installation of many apps. It also has a dual-zone function that makes the device support playing music and radio. It shows navigation on Google maps.
- Fast booting time
- Built-in WI-FI offers better signal reception
- Makes use of the latest Android 8.0 version that provides the best user experience
- Videos are displayed through the headrest
- Makes use of your smartphones as a hotspot while using maps.
7. Corehan Car Stereo DVD Multimedia Player
This multimedia Corehan Android Auto Head Unit is designed with Android 8 OS and also serves as a Car Stereo DVD Multimedia Player. It is equipped with a highly responsive touch screen that offers the finest performance, and also it features online and offline navigation system.
- Excellent multimedia stereo with enhanced performance
- Dependable navigation features
- Easy to install and use
- Video manual
- Fast opening apps with the highest performance.
- Great quality radio and multiple ways to play music and video
- The radio is slightly larger than the double din.
- The video out only supports DVD.
8. JVC KW-M730BT
This Android auto head unit comes with a unique auto stereo system that functions as a serviceable CarPlay device. The device is equipped with six channels that come with 50 watts of utmost output. Also, it can be synced to two devices simultaneously using the JVC KW-M730BT Car Receiver.
- Comes with a Functional 6.8” Display
- Can be synchronized with two different smartphones at the same time
- 22 Watts per channel
- Fewer inputs than most gadgets
- Doesn’t play video files
- Can only play audio files
9. Pioneer AVH-X4800BS
This android auto head device offers you quality sound and absolute control of the device via the touchscreen display of the receiver. More so, it comes with a motorized screen that automatically slides down at the touch of a button to display a slot for CDs and DVDs. All in all, this device offers you the be entertainment experience ever.
- You to listen to all radio stations
- Voice command capable
- The unit is easy to understand
- The unit is more responsive
- Remotely controlled
- It doesn’t come with steering control hook-up wire
- Music cuts abruptly
- Gives problems when playing music from the phone via the Bluetooth
10. Sony XAV-AX100
This Android Auto Head Unit from Sony is known for its quality performance. The gadget is rated as one of the best android car stereos for Android users, and it works with a Smartphone to provide high-quality sound and convenient stress-free control of the device.
- Comes with CarPlay support
- The Large 6.4″ color touchscreen offers fast, fingertip control
- Simple voice command
- The screen size is small
- Resistive touch screens, less responsive, performs poorly in bright lighting, and easily gets dirty.