Backpack blowers make it easy and convenient to carry out your routine cleaning activities, especially leaf raking. Using a backpack blower lets you use both your hands for other activities. This is a great option if you don’t want to use the Cordless Battery Leaf Blower. This incredible cleaning machine comes with electric motors and gas-powered engines.
To help you acquire the best product, we have selected some of the top Backpack Blowers of 2020 as well as more substantial options good for professional landscaping and commercial maintenance.
Best Backpack Blower 2020
1. Makita 4-Stroke
With the Makita 4-Stroke Backpack Blower tied to your back, leaves and debris don’t have the opportunity to litter and dirty your home or workplace. It is an amazing machine that comes with a 75cc motor that is exceptionally proficient, and it as well meets the EPA guidelines for exhaust discharges. Also, it offers a lot of ventilation to fend off the dirt from your body.
- It comes with a four-stroke engine that lets you keep oil and gas separate.
- The padded straps are comfortable
- Reaches airspeeds of 206 mph
- No need for mixing oil and fuel
- Low airspeed and blowing power.
- It is too Noisy
2. Husqvarna 150BT
The Husqvarna 150BT is an excellent blower that is designed primarily for homeowners or landscapers who are within a budget because it is not expensive and function maximally. The machine has a beautiful design and is extremely easy to use, plus it moves air faster. It is ergonomically designed, compact, and importantly, it is equipped with the Husqvarna’s LowVib technology that allows you to reduce vibrations via dampeners, which absorb the vibrations, thereby reducing strain on the shoulder and back.
- High Quality
- Compact and lightweight
- It is versatile and durable
- It is easy to start
- Comes with an efficient 50cc engine
- The blower is difficult to start, even with the air purge function.
- Plastic on the body of the blower is somewhat flimsy
3. Ego Power+ LB6000
This backpack is an electric model and very effective in getting rid of the leaves in your home. The machine’s 5 amp hour battery is compatible with a line of well-regarded cordless tools. More so, this device can achieve air speeds of up to 145 mph.
- It has an adjustable harness and waist belt
- The air volume Moves up to 600 cm in turbo mode
- It is less noisy
- Backpack eliminates shoulder fatigue
4. Husqvarna 580BTS
This backpack blower is known for is numerous features and powerful engine with lesser emission, which makes cleaning and clearing leaves or debris easy and fun. It comes with specially designed straps and padded back. The blower was designed for commercial use going by its size and specifications. More so, it is not difficult to start with the air purge.
- Ease of Use
- Easy to couple together
- Build Quality
- Comes with high Powered Motor
- The straps are comfortable and back padding
- Not lightweight
- It is noisy
5. Echo PB-580T
This backpack blower is enjoyed by many users, particularly because it is very powerful and able to handle a high volume of leaves at a time. It is designed for professionals, and it comes with features including comfortable padded straps and a vented backrest that helps to minimize heat and fatigue during long periods of use. More so, it comes with a variable-throttle trigger on the tube thereby making it easy to control the airspeed with your fingertips.
- It is cordless thereby allow easy movement
- Comes with a powerful motor of up to 215 mph
- High quality
- It is expensive
- It is not ideal for non-professional or semi-professional
- Due to its heavyweight, it cannot be used for extended periods
6. DeWalt Lithium-Ion
If superior performance with lots of power is what you want, you should opt for the DeWalt Lithium-Ion. This backpack blower is an electric model is a design for the professionals with quality performance. It can reach a maximum volume of 450CFM and an airspeed of a whole 142 mph. More so, it has a low-maintenance, eco-friendly option, and it can switch at the press of a button to accommodate extra-long jobs.
- Flexibility and ergonomic design
- Low noise
- Powerful functionality
- Remarkably quiet
- Includes two batteries and a charger
- High price
- Starts and stops instantly
7. Poulan Pro PR48BT
The Poulan backpack blower is one of the pocket-friendly blower that you can b the machine is equipped with a 48cc two-stroke engine, a variable speed control that you can use to adjust for the perfect speed for the job. It has a heavy-duty frame attached to adjustable shoulder straps to help give a good fit.
- 48cc two-stroke engine
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Heavy-duty frame
- Variable speed control
- Difficult to start
- Hard to get on your back because of the blower hose size
8. RedMax EBZ8500
This machine is strong and durable enough to meet the requirements of professionals. It is equipped with a 75cc engine that produces low emissions and nearly 40 Newtons of thrust, and it is one of the largest backpack blowers that you can put on your back.
- The shoulder straps are wide
- Autofocus is slow for live views and movies
- Averagely beginner-friendly
- Not as comfortable to wear as others
9. GreenWorks 80V
This backpack blower is equipped with an electric motor to give it unprecedented performance over gas-powered models. The machine is not heavy, and you can use it all day without putting a strain on your back.
- Variable speed trigger
- Impressive four-year warranty
- Relatively short battery life
10. Husqvarna 350BT
This midsize backpack blower is gasoline-powered with a 50cc, two-cycle X-Torq engine that can last for years if not used heavily.
- Adjustable fan speed
- Best with branded premixed fuel
- A bit weak for commercial use