Those who have decided to keep and nurture their beards grow will know the importance of a good beard trimmer. Occasional trimming of your beards makes it looks nice on you. You should note that growing a beard only is not enough to become fashionable, you have to make sure it is well groomed to make it look nice and presentable.
It is therefore very important to equip yourself with a good grooming tool that will make you look good. Taking this decision will qualify you as an acceptable member in the society as you will not be looking weird in an unkempt beard.
To enable you get the right Beard trimmer without putting a hole in your pocket, we have come up with the list of the best trimmers available in the market in 2019. You should note that this list of best trimmers does not follow any particular order.
1. Panasonic ER-GB60-K
This is one of the best beard trimmers you can get in the market, it comes with some eye-catching features that are worthy of mention. The Features of the Panasonic ER-GB60-K – Best Adjustable Beard Trimmer are stated as follows:
- It comes with a 39 length setting
- It is very attractive with a glossy finish
- Its components are washable.
- It charges swiftly
- It has a good grip.
- The different settings give accuracy and precision.
The product does not come with LED indicator to show the level of battery usage.
2. Philips Norelco 7200
This is a great trimmer endowed with a comfortable grip, the firm grip provided by high-quality clipper leaves you with no fear of over trimming your beards. Some features of this beard trimmer are as follows:
- It offers a built-in Vacuum
- It comes in an attractive finish
- The grip of the trimmer is firm and convenient.
- The trimming performance is awesome.
- It is easy to clean the trimmer.
- The battery does not last long.
3. Panasonic ER-GB370K
This is an amazing product that delivers excellent performance that is far better than what you get from other beard trimmers. The features of this unique beard trimmer are as follows:
- It is light in weight
- It comes with rubberized components
- It provides users with 19 settings
- The performance is great.
- The trimmer is durable.
- It does not constitute noise when in operation.
- It has a poor placement of the length control dial
4. Philips Norelco 7100
It comes with a turbo boost that helps the beard trimmer deliver a swift output that will be the best choice of people who are always in a hurry to get their beard trimmed. The features of this product include:
- It comes with self-sharpening blades
- It also comes with a Lithium-ion battery
- The motor does not make noise
- The various attachments deliver their function perfectly.
- Flimsy adjustment clip
5. Philips Norelco 9100
This is a perfect beard trimmer for a beginner; it comes with tips that prevent your skin from getting irritated. The features of this Beard trimmer are as follows:
- It comes with a laser guide
- It allows you choose between 17 varying lengths.
- The 17 length settings give users with the desired versatility.
- The product comes with a two-year warranty.
- The construction helps to make the trimmer durable.
- The cost of the product is a bit higher than others
- The guards are susceptible to get filled with hair quickly.
6. Braun Cruzer 6
This is a good beard trimmer that runs on a battery. If fully charged, it can run continuously for 40 minutes. The features of this beard trimmer are stated as follows:
- It comes with different length setting
- The product cordless and makes use of a battery
- The dual battery gives the trimmer optimum power.
- The blades are sharp.
- The trimmer is quite easy to grip.
- The trimmer will refuse to charge at a point.
7. TRYM II
This product is unique because it can be used to trim the body, head, and mustache. When you get this product, you do not other tools again to perform the trimming of your head, body, and mustache. The features of this beard trimmer are as follows:
- It has a sleek and stylish look
- It is a wireless model
- It is accompanied with high-quality metal blade
- The trimmer looks fantastic.
- It is durable.
- The trimming output of the product is quite good.
- There are four length settings which may not be enough for many user
- It has a longer and inconvenient charging time.
8. Andis 4775 GTX
This is an excellent Trimmer with robustness of construction; it is endowed with notable features that make the product emerge as one of the best beard trimmers in the market today. The features of this product are as follows:
- It comes with T-blade that has curve edges
- The blade is made from high-grade carbon steel material.
- The product performance is exceptional.
- The price is reasonable.
- The trimmer is robust.
- You can’t vary the length of the trim
- It is neither waterproof nor cordless.
9. Wahl Lithium Ion
This is a fantastic budget beard trimmer that comes with features that makes you trim your beards comfortably. The Wahl Lithium Ion Beard trimmer is ideal for those having long beards. The Features of beard trimmer are as follows:
- It is light in weight
- It comes with a storage case
- It has an impressive battery life
- The battery life is excellent.
- The quality of the blades is quite good.
- There are only six-length settings.
- The trimmer is not water resistant.
10. Remington PG6025
This is a perfect beard trimmer for those in search of a product that does it all. This product comes with waterproof parts that make cleaning easy. The features of this product are listed below:
- It comes with array of items like foil shaver, three combs and others
- It is waterproof
- The product is very cheap.
- The texture of the exterior allows an effective grip.
- You can choose from different kinds of attachments.
- It has a short battery and the charging time is long.
- The settings of the length are limited.