Breast pumps afford you the opportunity of giving your baby the best nutrition ever. By getting you’re a breast pump, you are offering many health benefits to your child. One of the benefits is a healthy immune system that will be very beneficial during their Adult life. Apart from the health benefits, it also allows the mother to go on with its daily activities without staying glued to the child for breastfeeding.
Another benefit of pumping is that it offers other members of the family chance to feed the baby. It has been discovered that the overall benefits of pumping outweighs formula feeding. What is important now is doing proper research before buying a breast pump. This is an important step to take in order to ensure you buy the best breast pump that will serve you effectively. To help you surmount this hurdle, we have come up with the list of the best breast pumps out there. Here is the list of the best breast pump available in the market.
1. Signature Pro by Lansinoh
This is one of the best breast pumps that you can buy. It is a double electric that comes with LCD screen. Also, it comes with an adjustable suction and it is very portable. The features of this breast pumps are as follows:
- It comes with adjusting suction
- It has an LCD screen
- It is a closed system that prevents build up of bacteria.
- It can use power cord and battery for its operation.
- The pump is very noisy.
- It is not compact and very bulky.
2. Spectra Baby USA
This is a hospital grade pump that is supported lactating consultants as well as serious pumping mothers. It has customized setting that allows milk to flow based on the body of the mother. The features of this breast pump are as follows:
- It has a maximum strength of 250mmHg
- It can use double or single pumping action
- The pump is a closed system, proving better barrier between milk and machine.
- The suction is adjustable.
- It has a low noise level.
- The replacement charger is costly.
3. Medela Breast Pump
This is one of the best and highly recommended breast pumps. It has an easy to use technology and it is light in weight. Its features are as follows:
- It is light in weight
- It can be used as packup to your electric pump
- The speed and force are easily controlled.
- It has a soft touch handle.
- The pump is easy to clean.
- It comes with a stand for the bottles.
- The handle tends to turns when using.
4. BelleMa Effective Pro
This is an excellent breast pump that offers effective control. It has a light weight and does not generate noise. The features of this product are listed as follows:
- It comes with a cooler and a tote for storage
- It is light in weight
- It is FDA approved, and BPA free.
- The pump is easy to clean and assemble.
- The suction is powerful.
- Flanges are fixed and cannot be changed.
5. Haoqin Micro Cube
The Haoqin Micro Cube Breast Pump is a single breast pump that has an ultra design. The ultra design makes the pump perfect for travelling. Its features are listed below:
- Simple setting for usage
- It is unilateral
- The teat has a natural shape for easy feeding
- Parts are made with 100 percent food grade silicone.
- Single breast pump, takes longer.
- The suction is not strong.
6. Philips Avent Breast Pump
This breast pump is an excellent option for pumping mothers. It is light and very easy to operate. The features of Philips Avents Breast Pump are listed as follows:
- Angle neck design that allow easy flow of milk
- Simple design
- It is comfortable is comfortable to use.
- The pump is endowed with sealing disk that enable you to store your milk neatly
- It is noisy while using.
- The breast pad cushions run small.
7. Bellababy Double Electric
This is another well-recognized breast pump. It offers four modes with nine suction levels. It comes with a built-in battery that allows the breast pump to be taken anywhere. It features are as follows:
It comes with 27mm flanges
It has a dual phase mode
- The milk storage bags adapters are convenient.
- It comes with 9 levels of suction that allows mothers to find the best suction.
- Flange only comes in one size.
- The battery life is short.
8. Haakaa Breast Pump
This is an award winning breast pump that most nursing mothers love to use. It is made with 100 percent food safe silicone. It is also recognized among lactating consultants. The features of Haakaa breast pump are stated as follows:
- Easy to transport
- It is easy to clean
- The pump is compact
- The parts can be sterilized easily.
- Great pump for passive pumping.
- The measurements on the bottles are not precise.
- The suction can be lost easily.
9. KidsTime Electric Breast Pump
This is another excellent electric breast pump that worth buying. It is a double hand free electric pump which safes a lot of times. The features of KidsTime Electric Breast Pump are as follows:
- It does not contain unhealthy material
- It has low noise and runs smoothly
- The pump comes with massaging feature that speeds up your milk flow.
- There is an adjustable suction feature to lessen the effect of tenderness and soreness.
- It requires little effort to use.
- The pump needs to be plugged in to power to operate.
- The felanges are only available in one size.
10. Medela Freestyle Breast Pump
The Medela Freestyle Breast Pump is a double electric pump that is designed for daily use. This breast pump is light in weight allowing you to pump on the go. The features of Medela freestyle breast pump are given below:
- It comes with a memory feature, a timer as well as a backlight
- It comes with two sizes of breast shield
- It allows more milk to be pump faster
- It is easily stored inside of bag.
- The pump has a double pumping feature.
- The suction is not as strong as some of the other competing pumps.