The world is speedily moving away from the age of wired connections to wireless and remote connections. This is also the case of antennas in which there are different digital antenna products available in the market.
To ensure that you make the best choice of digital antenna, we have decided to write about the digital antenna that will best serve you both in quality and durability.
Aside from telling you about the best digital antenna to purchase, we will also intimate you about the Pros and cons of each product.
Without further ado, read through the article as we reel out for you the necessary information you need to know about digital antennas.
1. Mohu Releaf Digital Antenna
Mohu Releaf Digital Antenna should be at the top of your list when searching for a digital antenna. Mohu Releaf is rated the best overall digital antenna. The antenna is placed indoor and comes in a flat shape; it is lightweight and has sticky mounts that help to hold the device to your wall, window and the back of your TV to hide the antenna.
- It comes with a long coaxial cable
- Easy to install, and can be mounted virtually anywhere.
- One-year parts and labor warranty.
- It comes with a coaxial cable as well as Velcro tabs in order to mount the antenna on your wall.
- One-time purchase, without additional monthly cable fees.
- Free over-the-air programming access for networks such as NBC, ABC, CBS, and Fox (varies by location).
- The Mohu Leaf might ruin your wall décor.
- Heavy to carry for too long
2. ClearStream Eclipse
The Clearstream Eclipse is a fascinating digital antenna that comes in cutting edge design and quality service. This antenna is one of the best among the multi-directional HD antennas. With clearStream Eclipse antenna, you are on your way to cut ties with cable companies and enjoy live TV programs. Unlike the Mohu Releaf antenna, ClearStream Antenna is designed to match your décor as it comes with two-sided colors. It has an estimated signal range of 35 miles to 70 miles.
- It has a simple but beautiful design
- Has a very strong receptor
- Can be mounted on any smooth surface (wall, door, windows, etc.)
- Easily pick up UHF signals due to its curved shape
- The amplifier needs to be plugged into a power source.
- The small size of the antenna makes it difficult to receive weaker distant stations.
- Tend to perform poorly than outdoor antennas due to topography
3. Mohu Curved Amplified Antenna
The Mohu Curved Amplified Antenna is another must-have indoor antenna that lets you enjoy live TV programs. The antenna works best if your local topography is inconspicuous. You necessarily do not need to mount it on a wall as the antenna can be placed on a table, shelf, the TV or any other flat surface. The curved design is incredible and fascinating and it is moveable as well.
- The antenna is designed in a disguised shape
- Provides excellent reception
- It comes with a 10 ft. coaxial cable
- It comes with amplifier module 20dB gain and Clean Peak filter technology.
- It comes with a mini USB cable for power AC.
- It is expensive when compared to other digital antennas.
4. Leaf Metro
Leaf Metro is the smallest digital antenna on our list but you will enjoy the unique quality service it offers especially for its size. The antenna is capable of pulling quality HDTV signals and it is best enjoyed if you are settled in a city apartment and you want something compact.
- Perfect for compact living space
- Excellent reception if the location is not too distal from broadcast tower
- Easy to mount and connect to the TV
- Compact for small houses
- Weaker reception than the large Mohu Leaf antenna
- Not an antenna for rural locations
- Limited range and channel selection
- Not amplified
5. ClearStream 2Max HDTV Antenna
This is a beautifully designed antenna and most importantly it is capable of pulling distance reception. If your location is farther from the broadcast tower, then you should opt for this antenna. It is bigger than the aforementioned digital antennas and as such it is considered to be the ideal indoor/outdoor antenna.
- Easy to assemble and mount
- Comes with a 20-inch mast for outdoor installation
- Quality reception at 60 miles
- Does not come with coaxial cable
- Relatively expensive
6. Winegard Elite 7550 Outdoor HDTV Antenna
If you don’t enjoy the indoor digital antenna, then you can opt for the outdoor antenna and the best of them all is the Winegard Elite Outdoor Antenna. This digital antenna is appropriate for you especially if your home is not within the broadcasting tower range. The antenna can cover a range of 70 mile which is incredible and means more TV stations to watch.
- Quality and excellent reception
- Good interference suppression
- It is expensive.
- The construction is somewhat loose
- comes with a plastic roof mount which is not ideal for outdoor installation
7. 1byone Amplified HDTV Antenna
The 1byone Amplified HDTV antenna is a simple but yet efficient antenna that offers quality service. The antenna covers a range of 50 miles and can receive up to 46 channels.
- Comes with all needed components including an amplifier
- Inexpensive and affordable
- Can be easily assembled and mounted
- Inconsistent performer
- Easily affected by bad topography
8. Channel Master Flatenna 35
The Flatenna 35antenna has undergone some upgrade and it is now better than how it used to be. The antenna’s signal performance is top-notch and it is capable of pulling in many channels as long as it is within the broadcast tower range.
- Not expensive
- Designed for compact home
- Easy to mount
- Can pull up to 50 channels
- Inconsistent performance
- Poor receptor
9. Amazon Ultra-Thin Indoor TV Antenna
The Amazon Ultra-Thin Indoor TV Antenna is beautifully designed and comes with a removable coax. The antenna is best for those who use the Amazon prime.
- Detachable coax cable
- Not expensive
- Poor receptor
10. Chaowei DVB66 Digital HDTV Indoor/Outdoor Antenna
The Chaowei DVB66 digital antenna is an incredible compact antenna that can be used indoor and outdoor. The antenna can be used for RV vehicles and others, thanks to its magnetize base that allow you place it anywhere that is within the broadcasting tower range.
- Use for indoor and outdoor
- No amplifier
- Low range coverage