Surely, getting a gaming monitor is a better way to enhance your PC experience, however, you don’t need to spend much money to acquire a gaming monitor to use. You can find the best budget gaming monitors on the market; they are inexpensive and affordable models which offers you plenty of choices and features similar to expensive models.
We’ve reviewed many gaming monitors before curtailing them to make a list of the top ten best budget gaming monitors to get right now. If you’re looking to buy one soon, feel free to check this guide and follow our recommendations.
1. ViewSonic XG2402
The ViewSonic XG2402 is one of the best budget gaming monitors you can find on the market. It gives you a clear and responsive gaming experience, great reflection handling, good brightness along with decent picture quality. However, there is a little noticeable blur behind fast-moving objects.
- Size: 24-inch.
- Full HD 1080p resolution.
- Ultra-fast 1ms response time.
- 144Hz refresh rate.
- Resolution: 1920×1080.
- Refresh Rate: 144 Hz.
- Exclusive ColorX gaming mode.
- 22-Level Black stabilization.
- LCD Type: TN
- Variable Refresh Rate: FreeSync
- Amazing 144Hz refresh rate.
- Smooth gaming experience.
- The wire holder on the back is a bit flimsy.
2. DELL U2518D
The DELL U2518D is a great option for anyone looking for a good gaming monitor with wide viewing angles. It is ideal for casual gamers and die-hard gamers. It supports HDR but cannot display a wide colour gamut.
- 216mm x .216mm Pixel Pitch
- 1000: 1 contrast ratio.
- Response time is 5 ms (gray-to-gray).
- 2 Dell UltraSharp LED-Lit Monitor.
- 44 cm diagonal viewing size.
- 2560 x 1440 at 60 Hz maximum resolution.
- 16: 9 aspect ratio.
- Size: 25-inch.
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz.
- LCD Type: IPS.
- Variable Refresh Rate: No.
- Bright, crisp colours.
- Good viewing angles.
- A good set of inputs/outputs.
- Too lightweight.
- Settings unavailable when no input.
- Backlights are visible in a dark room.
3. AOC AG271QX
This amazing gaming monitor comes with an excellent response time along with a fast refresh rate, excellent low input lag and FreeSync support. It is one of the designed with a great number of ports including a built-in USB hub that 2 USB 3.0 ports, which makes it excellent for connecting gaming peripherals.
- 27″ TN Panel.
- 2560×1440 Resolution.
- 144hz Response Time, 1ms, Adaptive Sync.
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2.
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 50,000,000:1,16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Connectivity: VGA,DVI,DP,HDMI-MHL, 2x USB3.0, 2x USB 2.0.
- Height and Pivot Adjustable.
- Wall Mountable.
- Loud speakers.
- Curved screen is definitely noticeable.
- Great build quality
- IS Vesa 75 compatible.
- Stand is very well made.
- There is some motion blur.
- HDR is a mixed bag.
4. Acer GN246HL
The Acer GN246HL is built to make you enjoy the feeling of virtual gaming experience. This monitor comes with a 1ms response time which helps in fast-changing game action along with a 24-inch screen and a 1,920 x 1,080-pixel resolution. It features the ‘advanced active shutter technology’ which is 2X brighter than other options.
- 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- The LED monitor delivers excellent detail.
- Rapid 1ms response time.
- Deliver high-quality moving images.
- Connectivity: VGA, DVI & HDMI inputs.
- Viewable Area: 24″.
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz.
- Pixel Pitch: 0.276mm.
- Response Time: 1ms.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready.
- NVIDIA 3D Lightboost.
- 144hz refresh rate
- Lightboost capable.
- It is durable.
5. Asus VG245H
Typically, budget gaming monitors are not really nice – in terms of design. However, the Asus VG245H comes with a stunning design which looks great on your desk. It features a 1,920 x 1,080-pixel resolution along with a 24-inch screen to provide you with the full-HD visuals you wish to get. It comes with inputs/ports for you to connect two PCs to it.
- 1ms response time.
- ASUS Game Fast Input Technology.
- Dual HDMI ports.
- Brightness: 250 cd/㎡.
- Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync) technology.
- Smooth gaming experience.
- Awesome monitor for gaming and FPS.
- Strong and sturdy.
- Awesome brightness.
- Viewing angles are not IPS good.
6. BenQ Zowie RL2755
The Zowie RL2755 is one of the best gaming monitors on the market now. It is made for anyone who wants to play eSports. This monitor measures 27 inches and is designed with a 1ms response time along with a full-HD pixel resolution of 1,920 x 1,080. Also, it is compatible with both consoles and PCs.
- 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- Full tilt adjustment.
- Dual HDMI ports.
- VESA compatibility.
- Built-in speakers.
- Flicker-free technology.
- 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Full HD Display.
- 1ms Response Time (GTG).
- Exclusive Color Vibrance.
- Black eQualizer technology.
- Comfortable for long-lasting play.
- Customized gaming modes.
- Gives you an optimal console gaming experience.
- High-quality construction.
- Easy to assemble
- The sound isn’t really the best.
7. LG 24UM56P
The LG 24UM56P in one of the affordable gaming monitors on the market. This monitor is built with a pixel resolution of 2,560 x 1,080 and it features a 25-inch display. According to the manufacturer (LG), the 24UM56P has the capacity to support up to a four-screen split.
- 21:9 UltraWide Full HD (2560×1080).
- Dynamic Action Sync.
- Black Stabilizer.
- 4-Screen Split.
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz.
- Brilliant colour.
- Great monitor for multitasking and gaming.
- The stand quality is below average.
- No FreeSync.
8. LG 29UM59-A 29-Inch UltraWide
This gaming monitor features a resolution of 2,560 x 1,080 coupled with a 29-inch screen. It features the Screen Split 2.0 technology for you to combine all four UltraWides together to create a big screen to display all of your content.
The LG 29UM59-A 29-Inch UltraWide supports AMD FreeSync to reduce lag time and enhance smooth visuals. It comes with a USB Type-C port for fast charging and an HDMI port that connects it to your computer.
- UltraWide Full HD 2560 x 1080.
- Professional colour grading IPS DISPLAY.
- On-Screen control 2.0.
- Screen Split.
- 2 HDMI 1.4 Port.
- USB TYPE-C ALT MODE.
- Eye-comfort & protection.
- Reader Mode & LG Flicker Safe.
- Comes with Power Cord.
- Includes HDMI Cable.
- 1-Year Warranty.
- Amazing picture quality.
- Great build quality.
- Great business and gaming monitor.
- Sound doesn’t work.
9. Samsung C27F591
Over the years, Samsung has built itself a reputation of producing high-quality electronics and tech products including gaming monitors. The C27F591 measures 27 inches and it comes with an ‘Eye Saver Mode’ which reduces blue light for viewing content at late hours. Also, it utilizes the AMD FreeSync technology which reduces latency and stuttering when you’re playing your favourite games.
Remarkably, this monitor comes with 5-watt stereo speakers which are capable of producing exceptional sound quality and give you immersive gaming experience.
- Stunning design.
- AMD FreeSync.
- Eye Saver Mode.
- Power Supply Type: 14V/3.22A.
- Power Consumption (Typical): 36W
- Sleek, Curved screen.
- Brilliant Picture Quality.
- Reduces input latency.
- Built-in 5-watt stereo speakers.
- Stylish design.
- Rich sound.
- Speakers aren’t too loud below 100%.
10. Acer XFA240
The Acer XFA240is one of the best budget monitors for gamers. It features a 1,920 x 1,080-pixel resolution, 24-inch display and the screen supports AMD FreeSync technology which makes sure that there is no latency during gameplay.
- 24 inches.
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen.
- 144Hz refresh rate using Display port.
- Response time: 1ms.
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC.
- Viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical.
- 2 x 2-watt speakers.
- Colours supported: 16. 7 million.
- Brightness: 350 nits.
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI/MHL, 1 x Display Port (V1. 2) and 1 x DVI.
- Mounting Type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100mm).
- Supports G-Sync compatibility.
- It is responsive.
- Quality Visuals.
- Safe for the eyes.
- Ideal for long-gaming periods.