It’s important to consider what features are most necessary for you and how long you intend to use the gas range before making a purchase. Purchasing a model that is full of features can only help cook great food if you use it properly. In this article we have reviewed the best gas ovens in 2020 to assist you in making the right choice.
Thor Kitchen 48-inch Dual Fuel Gas Range
This gas range from Thor is most appropriate for anyone who needs to cook for a large number of people at a time. It features two electric ovens that are placed side by side that makes room for two additional burners. Key features include:
– Liquefied or natural gas can be used to run this gas range.
– Thermostat system that gives the user more control over the temperature.
– Black porcelain oven interior, making the oven easy to maintain and clean.
– Automatic reigniting
– You can make your choice of fuel.
– Reignition system that maintains the several burners it comes with.
– It has only one convection fan.
Kucht KRD366F Professional Gas Range
The range can cook, bake and can work on natural gas as well as LPG. The range can also be converted by the manufacturer without any additional charges to the buyer. Key features include:
– Dual Fuel.
– It has a powerful electric oven which comes with two 3,000Watt elements
– One 850Watt one at the top and also a 3,500Watt one that serves as a broiler heater.
– Auto re-ignition
– The oven is coated with blue porcelain to enhance heat retention and to make it easy to clean
– The gas stove top comes with 6 burners, three of which can go up to 18,000BTU;
– The buyer does not have to install the conversion after purchase
– The large number of high power and low power burners enables the owner to cook a lot at the same time
– The gas range does not come with electronic controls.
DRGB3601 Pro-Style Gas Range
This is a very high quality range that is durable and has four powerful sealed burners, an infrared griddle and a convention oven that aids fast cooking. It’s recommended for those who want their gas stoves to last for a very long time. Key features include:
– Powerful burners – the gas range comes with four 18,500BTU burners that help cook food fast.
– The oven is fitted with a convection fan that aids fast cooking.
– The grates are extremely durable.
– The gas range has been built for intensive and extensive use
– Great burners that cook food very fast.
– It comes with a convection fan that is more efficient than a regular oven
– It has no electric oven.
LG LDG4315ST 30-inch Double Oven Gas Range
This LG gas range is a high quality mid-range stove that comes with controls and it also has alot of to go along with the gas range. Key features include:
– LGP conversion kit.
– Double oven (normal or convection oven)
– Functions of the gas range can be controlled through elegant and touch-enabled glass panels.
– The doors of the oven can be locked easily.
– The grates and oven door hinges are extremely durable.
– The ability to lock the oven doors makes it special for families with small children
– It has several oven presets that helps cook food easier and faster.
– Burner knobs are very sensitive
– Burner knobs can scratch easily
Cosmo F965 Stainless Steel Gas Range
This F965 is a rising gas range for professional chefs and those who are passionate about cooking. It features 5 burners of different power and high performance convection oven. Key features include:
– Two outfitted fans for increased performance and cooking speed.
– The five burners ranges from 5,000BTU to 18,000BTU.
– A conversion kit can be easily installed.
– The blue porcelain layer on the interior of the oven makes it easy to clean and increases heat retention.
– Electric convection oven that has two fans
– A conversion kit can be installed.
– There’s no inclusion of a conversion kit
Thor HRG3080U 30-inch Freestanding Gas Range
This is a moderately priced gas range that is recommended for those who love to cook on a daily basis. It features enough space that can cook for a whole family and it’s made materials that are highly durable. Key features include:
– The surface of the range is made of stainless steel
– This model comes with one 18,000BTU, one 15,000BTU, and two 12,000BTU burners (4 burners).
– It has a simmer function
– The range comes with an electronic ignitor;
– Re-ignition system
– The electronic igniter and simmer function makes cooking easy.
– Safety re-ignition
– The oven takes longer time to heat up as it runs gas.
NXR DRGB3001 Professional
The DRGB3001 features grates and oven hinges that can endure serious usage without degrading, thereby making it suitable for busy homes and restaurants. Everything about this particular gas range screams durability. Key features include:
– The body of the gas ranges is entirely designed to be durable.
– The interior of the oven is coated with blue porcelain, making it extremely easy to clean;
– A convection fan that helps cook food evenly and faster;
– Versatile burners
– The DRGB3001 gas range is durable
– The parts of this range are easy to clean
– The gas range is quite heavy, and it has sharp corners that children could bump into.
Frigidaire FPGF3077QF from Electrolux
This gas range has all the necessary features that is ideal for a gas range. It’s also has quite a cheap price which makes it even more interesting. Some notable features includes a 5th elongated burner, a convection oven and a very accurate temperature probe that helps to make cooking process simple. Key features include:
– Temperature probe
– It can cook food extremely fast as it has a convection fan.
-The temperature and cooking time of the oven can be checked on using digital controls.
– The temperature probe is quite accurate.
– You can easily cook directly on oven central burner
– The oven is self-cleaning
– It has no electric oven than can cook faster than the convection one.
– The gas range seems uncomfortable due to the arrangement of the controls
The Whirlpool obviously does not look necessarily astounding but it certainly can handle any work thrown at it. Its body is composed of a stainless-steel which is extremely durable and it makes cooking quite easy with its 5 gas burners. Key features include:
– The broiler positioned below the oven is extremely very easy to use.
– It has digital controls that set the temperature of the oven, as well as the time of cooking.
– The gas burners can go up to 15,000BTU which is quite powerful.
– Great value for the money.
– The stove comes with a lot of space for pans and pots
– It has no convection fan
– It has no feature of self-cleaning as compared to other models
The 73433 Gas Range from Kenmore
The Kenmore 73433 model is a traditional gas range that is highly affordable. It has a design that is durable and of real quality. While it doesn’t have the bells and whistles of a more expensive model, it does have a central elongated burner for larger pots which is an interesting design. Key features include:
– It has a central burner designed to fit any type of pot or pan.
-The gas range comes with a 14,200BTU power burner, the 10,000BTU central oval burner, and 5,000 BTU simmer burners which are certainly powerful.
– The electric oven is easy to control and that aids the owner to set the exact cooking temperature and time.
– The design of the middle burner can easily accommodate all types of pans or pots.
– In terms of temperature, the electric oven is more precise than a gas oven
– The middle burner is not quite powerful.
– The display on the top of the stove does not let you know when the oven has heated up.