Every photographer or camera aficionado needs to get a camera bag to keep his device protected and safe at all times. If you are the type that carries your camera on your neck or with your hands, you should get a bag to carry your camera along with other kits and accessories.
We have made a guide that features the best camera bags on the market. Feel free to check it out.
Best Camera Bag 2023
1. Billingham Hadley Pro 2023
This is an upgraded version of the iconic ‘Billingham Hadley Pro’ Camera Bag. It comes with a new luggage slip along with a comfortable handle and a weather-resistant zipper at the back.
The entire design of the bag is properly constructed with a pair of large pockets on the front and a chunky insert and dividers. You can also squeeze your laptop in this bag if you want to. The only problem is that it is a bit expensive, however, it is worth the price.
- Holds DSLR or mirrorless camera.
- Holds 2 or 3 further lenses.
- Exterior dimensions: 43 x 16 x 240cm.
- Weight: 1.2kg.
- Great craftsmanship.
- Very secure once closed.
- It is pricey.
- Strap pad not included.
2. Gitzo Adventury 30L
The Gitzo Adventury 30L gives you plenty of space to pack your camera, lenses and other accessories. Also, there is enough space for a 15-inch laptop. Gitzo camera bag comes with excellent quality and a two-year manufacturer warranty.
- Its capacity can hold 1-2 Pro DSLRs.
- Holds 3-4 additional lenses.
- Holds 70-200mm lens attached.
- It can hold a mirrorless camera with 2-3 lenses.
- It has a capacity for a 15-inch laptop.
- It can hold a tablet and accessories.
- Exterior dimensions: 48 x 31 x 19cm.
- Weight: 2kg
- Gitzo 2 Year Warranty.
- Great bag.
- Good capacity.
- Great quality.
- It is pricey.
- No black option.
3. Lowepro m-Trekker SH 150
Well, this bag has enough space for a mounted lens, midrange mirrorless camera and a small tablet. It has a great build quality as it comes with a strap and a pad on the shoulder which can be removed when it isn’t needed. This bag is small in size, portable and lightweight, so you can use it when you are on holidays, vacation or travel.
- Holds a Mirrorless Camera, Lens & Tablet.
- Zippered Main Compartment.
- Padded Interior Dividers.
- Holds camera accessories.
- Exterior dimensions: 28.5 x 13 x 19.5cm.
- Weight: 379g.
- Front Flap with Dual Buckle Closure.
- Dedicated Interior Pouch for Memory Card.
- It offers great security.
- Excellent build quality.
- Not really stylish as other camera bags.
- A bit pricey for its size.
4. Lowepro Photo Active 300
The Lowepro Photo Active 300 comes with a lot of pockets for you to keep your camera and other gadgets. There is ample space inside the bag; 2 side flaps and stretch pockets on the front.
It is built with ‘QuickShelf system’ which keeps everything firmly in place.
- Hold DSLR with lens attached.
- Has the capacity to hold 2 further lenses.
- Has the capacity to hold a 15-inch laptop and other accessories.
- Exterior dimensions: 31 x 19 x 48cm.
- Weight: 1.48kg.
- QuickShelf divider system.
- Dual side access panels enable quick access to camera and other accessories.
- CradleFit laptop pocket.
- ActivZone is ergonomic.
- Ventilated back panel.
- Oversized d-rings are great.
- Plenty of pockets all around.
- Padding around the top of the laptop compartment.
- Shoulder straps a little stiff.
5. LowePro Streetline SL 140
This is a pocket-packed shoulder bag which is able to accommodate a tablet, camera gear along with an 11-inch laptop. It comes with multiple pockets which allows you to gain quick access to grab useful items like your keys, phones, pens, books etc. Although this bag is not designed for landscape photographers, it is a great carry-on bag for travel.
- Holds a small DSLR or mirrorless camera.
- Has the capacity for 1-2 additional lenses.
- Comes with a capacity for an 11-inch laptop, tablet and accessories.
- Exterior dimensions: 36 x 25 x 10.5cm.
- Weight: 0.65kg.
- Small-scale design.
- Premium leather handle.
- Nice finish.
- Comfortable to carry.
- Small capacity.
- No rubber feet on base.
6. Manfrotto ProLight Redbee 110
The Manfrotto ProLight Redbee 110 keeps your camera kit and other accessories protected. You can always access your gear from the top of the bag or the two side straps. There is only one strap that connects to the shoulder straps, you can adjust it to suit your body.
- Holds 3-4 further lenses.
- Holds 2 mirrorless cameras with lens attached.
- Holds a 13-inch laptop along with small accessories.
- Exterior dimensions: 47 x 30 x 24cm.
- Weight: 1.4kg.
- Oversized d-rings and multiple access points.
- Excellent padding all round.
- No waist strap.
- Not all zips have d-rings.
7. Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13 V2
The Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13 is a top-quality and stylish shoulder camera bag which has ample space for a 13-inch laptop. The main compartment/section has innovative dividers that snap around individual items. This is a beautiful bag which has a spring-loaded flap-catch along with 4 fastening points.
- Holds DSLR or mirrorless camera with lens attached.
- Holds 1-2 additional lenses.
- Holds 13-inch laptop, tablet and accessories.
- Exterior dimensions: 38 x 27 x 12cm.
- Weight: 1.1kg.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Excellent build quality.
- Wide and supple shoulder strap.
- A bit bulky.
- It is a pricey bag.
8. Peli 1510 Protector Case
The Peli 1510 Protector Case remains a great choice for professional and expert photographers who need a camera bag. Whether you are going on an adventure, safari, or you need a bag to store your kit, this bag will surely be the solution.
It comes with a large interior for you to organize your kits and accessories. Although it is a little bulky and heavy, it will surely give you the protection you crave for.
- Holds 1-2 Pro DSLRs with up to 8 lenses.
- Holds 17-inch laptop, tablet and other accessories.
- Exterior dimensions: 56 x 35.1 x 23cm.
- Weight: 6.2kg.
- Huge capacity.
- Great protection.
- Offers great protection.
- Great build quality.
- Ideal for professional photographers.
- Large capacity.
- It is cumbersome.
- No pockets for smaller items of kit.
9. Vanguard VEO Discover 46
Next is the Vanguard VEO Discover 46. This bag is ideal for DSLR camera users who ate looking to switch between the conventional backpack and sling options.
- Safe storage.
- Easy to clean.
- Comfortable carrying.
- Water-resistant & anti-scratch material.
- Holds DSLR with 3-4 lenses.
- Has the capacity for a tripod, flashgun.
- Can hold a 13-inch laptop and small accessories.
- Exterior dimensions: 30 × 23.5 × 46cm.
- Weight: 1.1kg.
- Excellent price for the capacity and padding.
- Great bag for the money.
- Very comfortable.
- Compact size, good quality.
- Water-resistant cover thrown-in.
- Straps could be thicker although they’re padded.
- The shoulder straps zip together.
- Back doesn’t keep as dry as other options.
10. Wandrd Hexad Access Duffel
If you are a professional photographer or you are looking to take part in a safari, this camera is the best for you. It provides you with lots of space for you to keep many cameras and other travel essentials – even your clothes, shoes etc.
It comes with backpack straps, a padded laptop sleeve and a handy expandable laundry pocket.
- Has the capacity for 2 full-frame DSLR/mirrorless cameras with a large lens.
- Holds 2-3 extra lenses.
- Exterior dimensions: 23 x 36 x 56cm.
- Weight: 1.8kg.
- Versatile design.
- Stylish with an excellent finish.
- It is expensive.
- Not organized.