In the year 2015, the first smartwatch was released by Apple, this gave a sense of innovation and ever since then, different brands and companies started production of smartwatches, this has helped increase competition, and over time, several good smartwatches with great features have evolved.
This competition even reduces the cost, there are some brands you would throw thousands of dollars on before, but today, you do not need to because there are competitors producing something tremendous and smart compared to the one you want to throw your money on. So in today’s series, we will be writing on the top smartwatches for 2022.
1. Garmin Forerunner 35 Smartwatch
This brand has successfully increased its innovation by setting up its operating system that their models will run on. The production of these smartwatches was centered around athlete needs, their products do not carry adverts that will not give you what it was stated. The company never sacrificed the build for quality. It has GPS that helps you track your biking and running modes, it has features that help you with optical heart rate.
- It offers insight to fitness, community challenges and goals
- Your fitness metrics are uploaded automatically to an online database
- The GPS accuracy is functional
- The screen is colored which make it easy to read even in bright sunlight
2. Samsung Galaxy Watch
This is one of the cost-effective smartwatches on the list, and it combines the use of functionalities with quality yet at an affordable asking price. The watch has integrated voice activation, which was aided by the virtual assistant Bixby by Samsun’s proprietary. The watch has the best fitness tracking features, beautiful design with the use of music without pairing with your phone, the music can be downloaded directly to the smartwatch playlist.
- It is compatible with both iOS devices and Android devices
- You can charge this watch wirelessly
- Meticulous and smart schedule tracking
- Music can be saved directly to the playlists
3. Huami Amazfit Bip Smartwatch
Though this brand is not famous in the market, however, this watch has placed the brand on the world list of best smartwatches. It is one of the affordable smartwatches which offers the best battery life with quality features. You can use this watch for over 30 days if you fully charge for 2 hours plus. Best design and lightweight watch. The fitness features of this watch is another thing you should look out for
- Sleek design with exceptional lightweight
- Very cost-effective
- The color display of this watch is at top-notch even at low power settings
- Comfortable when wore
4. Fossil Q Men’s Gen 3 Explorist Smartwatch
This brand stood out as a result of the perfect combo between the sleek design and rugged design. This watch covers everything you have ever expected from observation of these categories, and you can track your fitness, your email, texts, calls, and messages. You can also have your music save directly on this watch storage.
- Most of the Wear are OS platform
- You can easily read the screen even under bright sunlight
- Buttons are conveniently programmable
- You can easily strap out 22mm
5. Fitbit Versa Smart Watch Lite Edition
This watch looks smart and small, but you can rest assured that the compatibility of this watch does not limit its features and functionalities. It can track some specific female health options, and it tracks health conditions and fitness; you can switch between over 15 possibilities of exercise modes. The only cons of this device are that it does not come with native GPS, but it can be synchronized with your phone’s GPS
- With the inbuilt SmartTrack, you can easily switch between your exercise modes
- Stylish with a slim, compact design
- It tracks every of your sleep cycle stages
- It monitors your heartbeat 24/7
6. Mobvoi TicWatch E2
This is a Chinese brand on the list, and you enjoy smartness, functionalities, and a responsive screen interface with this smartwatch. You use this watch while you swim, surf even sleeps, it’s a great option that comes with multiple features.
- It comes with GPS functionalities
- It is affordable
- It supports Google voice assistant
- You have options to pick different straps and faces
- You can easily customize it with ProActive sports tracking system embedded in the watch
7. Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker
This is another smartwatch you will enjoy its long-lasting battery life; it comes with a compact body design that also combines different functionalities.
- The watch monitor heart rate 24/7
- It has the functions to automatically track the time you have spent in REM sleep stages, in-depth ad in the light.
- Has a smart and clean design
- You can track over 15 different exercise
8. Garmin vívofit jr 2
This watch is the best to design to monitor your child’s fitness even at their tender stage. It comes in different designs, such as The Avengers, Spider-Man, Minnie Mouse, and others. The watch can serve you for a more extended period.
- It is specially designed for kids
- It has engaging features
- The watch came with an application that sees to making health exercise to a game
- You can easily connect with other Vivofit jr to compete with your friends.
9. Qidoou Bluetooth Smart Watch
This smartwatch makes use of a SIM card which enables you to perform different activities which range from browsing the internet, receive voice calls, send text messages and other related activities.
- You can remotely control your phone camera
- You can easily connect with your phone using the QR code scanner
- It gives you six sets of display clocks
- The camera supports the dedicated image viewer
10. Padgene DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watch
This also came with SIM card slots; it also features a camera on the smartwatch.
- This is very cheap and cost-effective
- You can monitor your sleep, and it came with a pedometer
- You can easily interact with your phone
- It comes with a camera