Right now, the market is flooded with varieties of cordless blowers. However, there is nothing better than getting the best cordless blower to use for your gardens and lawns. An ideal cordless blower is battery-powered, so you don’t have to go through the trouble of entangled cords.
We’ve made a guide which is made to provide you with details on the best cordless blowers to find on the market. if you intend to buy a blower soon, feel free to take a quick look at our recommended picks.
Best Cordless Blower 2023
1. BLACK+DECKER LSW40C 40V Max Lithium Sweeper
Here is a great cordless blower which comes with 2 interchangeable batteries. It works well for cleaning out gutter, trenches or removing light amounts of snow.
It is a lightweight blower which boasts of a three-year warranty. Although it is not so perfect at clearing leaves out of the grass, the features are decent for the price.
- Up to 125 mph air power.
- Low noise design for quiet operation.
- Battery life indicator.
- Lightweight design makes
- 3 Year Limited Warranty.
- Nominal voltage is 36V.
- It is compact and easy to handle.
- Clears debris from hard surfaces quickly.
- Handles light-duty jobs.
2. BLACK+DECKER LSW221 20V MAX Lithium Cordless Sweeper
This blower can be used to clear away leaves off your driveway. Remarkably, it is very quiet and extremely lightweight (3.7 pounds) as well. This cordless blower is perfect for carrying around since it isn’t heavy, so you won’t feel the pain of carrying it on your hand.
It comes with a lithium-ion battery which offers a run time of up to 20 minutes and it creates a blast of 130-mph wind and clears 100 cubic feet in a minute.
- Airspeed up to 130 Miles per hour.
- Runs on a 20V MAX 1.5 Ampere hour Lithium-Ion battery.
- Lightweight blower.
- Low noise design.
- Maximum initial battery voltage is 20 volts.
- Nominal voltage is 18.
- Easy to use.
- Runs without noise.
- It clears debris from hard surfaces such as garages, decks and driveways easily.
- It is a lightweight cordless blower.
- It takes several hours to charge.
3. DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V Brushless Blower
This blower is great for anyone with a large yard or area with many leaves. It works well for daily use, hence, it is recommended for heavy-duty jobs.
Although it weighs 8 pounds – which is considered heavy for a blower, it surely makes up for it with its top-quality components which gives you total control.
In addition, it comes with a stellar battery life which runs from 20 to 40 minutes and produces about 61dB of noise.
- Brushless Motor.
- Innovative axial fan design.
- The fan design maximizes on run time and air output.
- 400 CFM.
- 90 MPH performance.
- Variable trigger and speed lock.
- It is lightweight
- Ergonomic design.
- Includes 20V MAX 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Blows off huge quantities of fallen leaves.
- The large blow tube is nice.
- Great run time.
- No extra features.
- No power-on and turbo buttons.
4. Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Cordless Blower
This cordless blower has the power to work longer than 20 minutes – all from a single charge. It offers up to 45mins of run time and it takes just 1-2 hours to get charged. Just like other blowers featured in this list, it uses lithium-ion batteries and it weighs 3.4 pounds.
- High-Performance Lithium-Ion Battery.
- Delivers a fade-free power.
- No memory loss after charging.
- Variable speed offers wind speed up to 150 mph.
- Additional speed control.
- Lightweight robust design.
- Compatible with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Li-Ion System.
- It can handle light and medium-duty clean-up tasks.
- Easy to use.
- Longer run time.
- It is perfect for cleaning leaves and debris off tough surface areas and patios.
- Poor design.
5. Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless Axial Blower
Maybe you don’t want to rush to get a blower since you’ve got a big yard to keep clean and tidy. This blower is the perfect choice for you to keep your yard tidy, neat and clean.
When fully charged, you can use it to work on your yard for up to 70 minutes. It also has tons of power to blow away wet leaves.
Remarkably, it runs quietly and weighs only 8.9 pounds. Who says this machine isn’t the best cordless blower to get right now? It gives you features like a comfortable ergonomic grip, a variable speed trigger and a turbo button for a blast of power.
- Comes with a rapid charger.
- 70 minutes run-time on speed 1 (low).
- 28 minutes run-time on speed 2 (medium).
- 12 minutes run-time on speed 3 (high) with a fully charged 2Ah battery.
- Brushless motor.
- Gas equivalent performance.
- 125 mph/500 cfm performance.
- 3 speed options.
- Variable speed trigger.
- Cushioned over mold grip.
- 80V 2Ah battery.
- Good battery life.
- Powerful blower.
- Battery drains faster on fast speeds.
6. Greenworks Pro GBL80320 Cordless Leaf Blower
Greenworks’s Pro GBL80320 cordless blower offers lots of runtimes, it lasts for up to 70 minutes on a single charge. This blower is primarily designed for hobbyist landscapers or experts who clear large areas often.
It has speeds of up to 125 miles per hours and it is very quiet cordless blower to use.
- 80V Li-Ion System.
- Greenworks brushless motor.
- Up to 500 CFM of airflow.
- Simple 3-speed push button.
- Variable speed trigger
- It provides on-demand power for up to 125 MPH.
- Up to 70 minutes of runtime.
- Smooth operation.
- No cords to pull.
- Less noise.
- Average battery life.
7. Makita XBU02PT 18V X2 Brushless Cordless Blower Kit
The Makita XBU02PT is a much improved cordless blower than the former model. This brand new model comes with more air volume thanks to its wider nozzle. Also, it offers up to 120 miles per hours of air and provides you with lots of speed for you to do your basic yard works.
The downside of this beautiful device is that it is noisy and it weighs 9.9 pounds, which is quite heavy for a cordless blower.
- Makita-built BL Brushless motor.
- The motor delivers up to 473 CFM.
- The Makita-built motor delivers a maximum air velocity of 120 mph.
- 6-Stage air velocity/volume selection dial.
- Variable speed control trigger.
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries.
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance.
- A perfect tool for carpenters.
- No need for gas or oil.
- The blower blows great.
- It is versatile.
- It is heavy.
8. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum
The Toro 51621 is a combination tool which comes with several different attachments for you to handle lots of jobs around your yard, ranging from the simplest to the most complex of them.
It weighs under 9 pounds and is very well-balanced. It comes with a variable speed control trigger that allows you to blow off wet leaves and other tough debris from your yard.
- Superior blowing and mulching are proven by controlled laboratory testing.
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree.
- 350 CFM blow mode.
- 410 CFM Vac mode
- Variable speed control.
- 3 in 1 Machine – Leaf Shredder, Powerful Blower, High-Speed Vacuum.
- Comes with a lot of attachments.
- Removes wet leaves and tough debris.
- The blower isn’t too powerful.
9. WORX WG545.1 20V Max Lithium Cordless AIR Blower
This model does more than removing leaves from your compound or driveway. It is crafted with eight attachments which are able to perform so many operations. A good feature of this blower is the dust brush which is used to clean the nooks and crannies. It runs for up to 20 minutes on a single charge and takes just three hours to get charged.
- High blower speed handles large areas.
- No-load speed 12500/mins.
- Charging Time- 5 hours.
- 120 mph airspeed with 80cfm airflow.
- 8 innovative attachments.
- Ultra-lightweight, compact design.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Clears hard-to-reach places.
- Ideal for hard surfaces.
- It is compact and lightweight.
- The battery lasts for a short time.
- Not made for heavy-duty jobs.
10. Worx WG591 TURBINE 56V Cordless Leaf Blower
If you are looking for a comfortable cordless blower to use, this model is made for you. It is ideal for novices, professionals and homeowners who spend plenty of time working on their yards.
Moreover, it offers lots of power, speed, air volume and battery life. The only drawback is the noise, it is a loud machine.
- TURBINE fan technology.
- Hyper-Stream air nozzle handles extra tough conditions
- Weighing only 8.1 lbs.
- Ergonomic design.
- 56 Volts of Cordless Power.
- Variable speed control.
- TURBO boost.
- Charging time: 90 min.
- Powerful 56V MaxLithium battery.
- Lightweight design.
- It is well-designed.
- Perfect for one-handed operation.
- Horrible battery.