Any boss can find it quite hard to figure out the best gift for his or her employee and some feasible questions could come in mind. Things like how much do you spend, It is important that the same amount be spent on each person. And how much enough do you know your employee to be able to figure out a suitable gift. And finally how sure are you that the gift you’ve figured out to purchase still keeps your relationship professional.
A gift from the boss is a thoughtful touch that makes your team feel appreciated. But what to get that’s memorable, useful, and affordable (and won’t get tossed in the trash the minute the employee gets home). If you’re looking to go beyond the basic and boring, we’ve compiled a list of 10 ideas for gifts for employees.
Best Employee Gifts 2022
Rose Gold 5 in 1 Metal Desk Organizing Set
Usually for the employee with the beautifully decorated office, it’s important that you can brighten up your employee’s work spaces, creating a work space that people love being in is an underrated motivator for your team. This elegant five-in-one rose gold desk organizer set includes a hanging file organizer, file tray, letter sorter, pencil holder, and sticky note holder.
- Durable as it’s made of metal
- Beauty to behold
- Quite costly as compared to others.
Sony Professional Headphones
These lightweight headphones with a closed-eye design and generous padding were engineered to be comfortable to wear for long periods, and they’re high-quality enough to be used by professional broadcasters. For the employee who was chastised by IT for streaming too much music on the office Wi-Fi.
- Offers comfort and convenience on multiple levels
- The device is durable
- The headphones are closed-ear, allowing for privacy as you listen
Ear fatigue is likely
Got employees who can’t live without caffeine? It’s important that you gift a personalized coffee mug or a plug-in coffee warmer for their desk. If your employees are really into coffee, you can give Death Wish Coffee, Valhala Java Bean. It’s a strong coffee. And popularly known for coffee lovers.
- Strong coffee with a high caffeine level
- Excellent taste with lots of aromas
- Specially formulated for espresso coffee machines
- Airtight bag. Can store the coffee without it getting stale
- May cause heartburn if too much coffee is consumed
Teabloom All Beverage Tumbler
This flask functions as a tea infuser, hot beverage thermos, fruit water infuser, and more. It’s got a stainless steel filter to brew both hot and cold tea, with a removable sleeve for insulation.For the employee who’s always drinking tea.
- Sleek and functional
- Great for hot drinks
- Quite fancy
- Not quite durable
Anker Powercore Portable Charger
The high-speed, pocket-sized charger holds a charge for seven days, so your employee can easily recharge her devices while she’s on the go. It can charge an iPhone almost seven times before it needs to be recharged. For the employee who’s always running from meeting to meeting.
- Portable in terms of size
- Lightweight and charges fast.
- Never the best to power your phone using a power bank as it affects the battery life of your phone.
Waterman Black Fountain Pen
It’s always important to be able to provide your employee with the pleasure of writing with a really nice pen. This particular pen writes beautifully, looks luxurious, and reviewers agree it’s a joy to use. For the employee who just got promoted.
- Has an attractive model design
- Comfortable in hand, nice section shape
- Solid, reliable nib
- Not many nib options
- Quite expensive
Ultra Slim Desktop Oscillating Fan
It’s important to gift your employee who always complain about heat a personal climate control with this 12-inch fan, which can sit atop a desk. (It might give your other employees the gift of a break from battles over the thermostat.) For the employee who’s always hot.
- Budget-friendly price
- Compact design
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Allows the air to flow in two directions
- Not as powerful as other models
Bento Lunch Box Set with Insulating Bag
Who wouldn’t want to bring their lunch in this sturdy, insulated Japanese-style Bento box set? Equipped with two stackable containers and a small container for sauces or dressings, it makes keeping foods separate easy — and the pieces can be popped straight into the microwave. For the employee who keeps saying she wants to bring lunch from home.
- Thermos insert always keeps food warm and at room temperature food can be placed in the spaces around it.
- Comes along with an insulating bag
- The lunch box is quite heavy (1.7 lbs without food).
USB Heated Fingerless Gloves
For offices that get chilly in the winter, these fingerless gloves plug into a USB port to heat up and keep hands toasty warm — and they’re fingerless, so they won’t impede typing.
- Good insulation
- Waterproof and windproof
- It doesn’t last long enough
When you really don’t know an employee yet, and don’t have a sense of what kind of gift they’d truly appreciate, a gift card with a wide range of applications is a good choice. (Wide range of applications means: don’t get the person a gift card to, say, a wine store, since it might turn out they don’t drink. Online shopping meccas like Amazon are a safer choice.) For the new employee you don’t know yet
- Gives one the liberty to purchase what he or she wants using your scale of preference.
- May see that the giver is quite lazy when it comes to purchasing gifts.