You see one of the joys everyone must endeavour to have is a good place to sleep after all the day’s activities. Not everyone understands that, there are various beds for different sleepers, and some do not take cognizance of their sleeping position; as such, they may be using the wrong choice of bed for different sleeping posture, and as a result, they may observe certain defeat, and a bed may be recommended for them in the long.
But we will be narrowing our discussion and listing for a certain posture which is the side sleepers. There are different types of bed that are best for this sleeping posture, and we will endeavour to give you the top 10 of these postures.
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers 2022
1. MemoryFoam Mattress
The materials this foam is made of are some of the best. The firmness to carry your side weight is assured when you start using memory foam. This mattress is of good quality and not only that, it gives a kind of firmness that helps align your spine and your neck to the proper position.
- The materials of this mattress regulate temperature while sleeping
- It is designed to give the user good breath even as you sleep
- It is comfortable and has the thickness and softness your body needs.
- It ensures your spine is properly aligned
- Quite expensive
2. Innerspring Mattress
When you are in quest of mattress that combines both breathability and of course, that is the best suit for side sleepers, go for this. Also, the bed has integrated features that help you regulate temperature and in the long run, makes your sleep a memorable one every time you make use of the bed.
The only issues we have with this foam is that it mounts pressure on the neck, hips and the shoulders when you use repeatedly. You may need to ask why does it feature on the list, to answer your question, considering all the good features of this mattress and we discover the minus of this foam can be annulled by using extra comfort layer, then we decided to bring it up.
- Breathability features
- Regulate temperature
- Good material makeup
- it mounts pressure on the neck, hips and the shoulders when you repeatedly use which may cause discomfort in these areas
3. Hybrid Mattress
The mattress has been designed to address most users who have challenges with their sleep which range from discomfort, breathability, unregulated temperature and many more that got the foam on this list. It will interest you to know that the foam combines both inner sprint mattress and foam which gives the best sleep you as a side sleeper requires.
- It gives comfort while sleeping
- It combines both foam and innerspring mattress architecture
- Cheap and affordable
- Not suitable for other postures
4. Latex Mattress
This is another mattress you have some side sleepers, and not all side sleepers can use this mattress owing to some reasons and degree of damages other foam might have. In the production of this material, the use of natural latex and that of synthetic latex combine to produce this foam. It may not be comfortable for all users, but it is a bet deal for those that love the makeup to enjoy every bit the foam has to offer.
- The use of natural latex and that of synthetic latex are combined to produce this foam
- It is comfortable and gives sound sleep
- Not comfortable for all users
5. Adjustable Air Mattress
This is another mattress that combines firmness and softness to fit into the requirements of some side sleepers
- It makes use of adjusted firmness
- Quality material make up
- It is flexible
- This mattress top layer can cause discomfort for sleepers because it is too firm
6. Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress
This is another mattress you can bank on, and you will be rest assure it will not cost you your head when ordering for it. It offers the best sleep and comfort for sleepers. Are you one of the sleepers that is reading this write-up currently and you have a sensitive nose, this mattress has an integrated green tea extract that gives you a comfortable and nice smell while you are on the bed.
- It has integrated natural green tea extracts.
- It is CertPUR-US certified.
- You have at ten years limited warranty
- This foam was identified for trapping heat.
7. Leesa Mattress
This is another mattress on our list even though it is having a bit higher price but was design and manufactured with the best materials. This foam also helps solve the heating problem. Another interesting features the makers included with this foam is the contours that envelope the mattress side to keep you sleeping with comfort and assurance of not falling at night
- Has integrated cooling Avena tech. which help regulate the temperature
- Integration of adaptive feel tech likewise which gives the foam comfort you need
- Surrounding contours.
- Comes with free shipping and free return
- It is made in the United States of America
- It is costly
8. Signature Sleep Memoir 12 Inch Memory Foam
This is another mattress on this list, check the pros and cons below.
- This foam is CertiPUR-US certified.
- It is affordable
- The foam comes with a top cover.
- The air is trapped inside this foam which increases the temperature
9. Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch Memory Foam
Here are the pros and cons of the mattress below
- SureTemp layer will give comfort to sleepers
- 20 years limited warranty
- It can carry heavy bodies for long
- Quite expensive