For most people, a well-groomed moustache and hair give the best look, but this same belief does not apply to all forms of hair. Nose hair? That’s a no-no. The problem though is that some nose hair growth is unavoidable as we age. Because of the small room in the nose and its awkward look, you may wish to get rid of nose hairs. If you like danger and pain, it is possible to remove these weird hairs using a tweezer or scissors.
A nose hair trimmer is specifically designed to remove large volumes of nose hair with max comfort. Of course, there is more to buying one of these than just look and performance. A small amount of nose hair is needed to keep out bacteria, among other things. These factors, including quality and versatility, are some of the most important criteria we considered.
Below is a list of the best-performing nose hair trimmers on the market for 2022.
Best Nose Hair Trimmer 2022
1. Panasonic ER430K Ear and Nose Hair Trimmer
When it comes to nose hair trimmers, Panasonic produces the best devices with the ER430K as their flagship choice. It not only works for nose hairs but also for ear hairs and other facial hairs you may also find unwanted. The blades are made of stainless steel, curved, and have dual edges to allow for detailed cuts without pulling out hair roots.
ER430K is designed with a micro-vacuum system that pulls away cuttings as they are made to avoid a messy cut. Since the blades are easily washed and cleaned and include a built-in rotary blade system, they perform superbly.
- Integrated vacuum for clean shaves
- Hypoallergenic blades
- Completely washable
- No hair tugs for painless performance
- Reasonable price
- Versatile use
- Superb value and overall performance
- Loud operation
- Not ideal for ear use
2. Groom Mate Platinum XL Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer
One of the best-selling points for Groom Mate is its lack of reliance on motors, batteries, or any form of electricity for power. It completely operated manually by twisting the bottom of the trimmer. Platinum XL is the eco-friendliest nose trimmer with enough performance to prevent pulling hairs from the root. It is designed for lifetime use with its brushed 100% stainless-steel build and high-quality blades.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Stainless steel design for durability
- Easily cleaned
- Silent operation
- Cheap with no running costs
- Two-arm operation
- Lacks ergonomic use
3. Norelco Nose Hair Trimmer Series 5100
Norelco 5100 is a more recent and modern version of the 3100 series, and its performance demonstrates that fact best. It is waterproof, easily cleaned, requires no oiling for the blades, and can perform detailed cuts easily. The long head lets it reach difficult areas and an integrated protection tube prevents injury while trimming.
- 100% washable
- Two-year warranty
- Long reach
- Safe operation
- No recharging
- Limited durability
4. Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
A popular argument is that ER-GN30-K is a superior choice to ER430K since it can also be used for body hairs. For us though, while they have similar specs and performance, ER-GN30K lacks an integrated vacuum. It is suitable for both dry and wet use and has a Vortex Cleaning Solution that renders cleaning effortless. Panasonic ER-GN30-K has an ergonomic, lightweight design that makes it easy to use. Finally, there is also an AA battery that will run for 90 minutes to provide all the power you need.
- Auto-cleaning solution
- Wet/dry application
- Easily manoeuvred and lightweight
- Ergonomic operation
- Durable, sharp and hypoallergenic blades
- Lacks a suitable warranty
- Blade replacement is costly
5. ToiletTree Nose Hair Trimmer with LED
- LED light for vision
- Affordable and durable
- Stainless-steel frame and rotary blades
- Waterproof with a lifetime guarantee
- Dry/wet application
- Ergonomic design
- Noisy operation
6. Professional Water-Resistant Nose Hair Trimmer with LED
Because they recognized the risk of trying to trim hairs inside body cavities, Professional equipped this model with LED lights. The body is stainless steel and water-resistant, not to mention its rotary cutting design with stainless-steel blades.
- Works with beards, eyebrows, and even ears
- Water-resistant and easily cleaned
- LED light for clear views
- Durable and ergonomic
- Sonic-screwdriver design makes it look awesome
- The head needs a better lock-in design
- On/off design faults are common
7. Norelco Nose Hair Trimmer 3100
Like with most nose hair trimmers, Norelco 3100 can also be used to trim ear hairs and eyebrows. It is packaged cheaply, with extreme versatility and premium quality components. The cutting angle is engineered to perfectly reach hairs deep inside the nose. There is a mini-eyebrow-comb that takes your grooming up a notch to accompany a slim and long head for ease-of-use.
Norelco 3100 is equipped with rounded tips and a thin foil guard to prevent skin reactions. Its ProtecTube Technology also helps prevent pains, cuts, and nicks while grooming.
- Waterproof and cheap
- Angled design for better reach
- Slim and versatile use
- Designed to prevent hair pulls and skin irritations
- Short shelf-life
8. Wahl Lithium Micro Groomsman Trimmer
- Small with two shaver heads
- Cheap and lightweight
- Versatile operation
- Stainless-steel rotary blades
- Three-year warranty
- Aluminium frame for waterproofing
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Detachable head
- Fragile aluminium casing
- Some hair pulling
9. Fancii Professional Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
It ranks so low for its relatively higher price but is otherwise one of the best choices in nose trimmers you can make. The blades are stainless steel with dual-edges and a vacuum cleaning system. There are LED light for a better trimming experience and an 18-month replacement warranty.
- For both ear and nose hairs
- Advanced vacuum cleaning
- Cyclone blade action
- Relatively pricy
10. Remington PG525
Amongst other things, the eight-attachment package for every body part application makes PG525 an excellent choice. It’s rechargeable lithium battery can provide 70-minutes of shave time to avoid unreasonable running costs.
- Full body use
- Ultra-sharp-thin stainless-steel blades
- Cordless use with 70-minutes runtime
- Pricy and noisy