Do you look for the perfect sippy cups that have you feeling like you probably need a drink? With a variety of choices out there, how can you ever be aware of which cup will work perfectly for your kid?
A few cups are so expensive you feel like they should be produced from crystal rather than plastic or silicone. And you have heard of horror stories from other moms about dangerous materials and leaks being used.
It probably not seem like much to us grownups, but knowing the art of making use of a real cup is just one of various milestones along your baby’s steady march to independence. The perfect sippy cup will offer them confidence while sparing you from having to clean up the errors. Here are our top 10 picks of 2022.
Best Sippy Cups 2022
- Munchkin Miracle 360 Trainer Cup
It is difficult to get extremely happy about a cup design, but this model impressed me as soon as I discover it. Rather than a traditional spout, this model has a 360-degree drinking edge. Your toddler would not have to be concerned about latching onto a mouthpiece to get a sip, instead, they can just pick it up and place it in their mouths without looking.
- They would not spill if tipped over them from greater heights
- Your child can use it for many years
- It cost a little more than some others do
- MAM Trainer with handles
This sippy cup comes along with a cap to safeguard from spills whether you are either at home or in a car. In addition, the cap works as a handy measuring cup.
- You get both a spout and a nipple
- The handles will aid babies to hold on
- It takes lots of suction to get much liquid out
- NUK Learner Sippy Cup
A variety of bottles are designed to help stop gas and colic in babies. Supposing that too much air gets into your baby’s stomach, it can result in discomfort. Nevertheless, the majority of sippy cups don’t take this into account during the transition process as your baby learns to consume normally.
- Easy-grip removable handles
- Built-in air vents stop kids from swallowing air when drinking
- Not good for breastfeeding moms
- MAM Starter Cup with Handles
Prevent the stress fully with this anti-spill starter cup from MAM. It holds 5 ounces of your kid’s favorite beverage and attributes an additional-soft spout. In addition, it has an ergonomic design, with a curved bottle and non-slip handles, so your kid can hold and carry it with confidence.
- Anti-sill spout and lid prevent stressful messes
- Ergonomic design aids your kid to learn to drink from a cup with confidence
- Munchkin Alphabet Sippy cup
Your kid will be able to get milk out of these models at a fairly fast rate. These hold nine ounces of liquid and can be used for milk, water, and juice. Since they have a difficult spout, they are best for babies at least 9 months old.
- They would not leak
- They fit in car cup holders since they are not too wide
- They are durable cups and will hold up well to the abuse kids can deliver
- They do not come with lids
- The last ounce is tough to get out of the cup because of the design
- Philips Avent My Natural Trainer Cup
This transition cup is produced for babies from 4 months old. It possesses a soft silicone spout so it would not feel much different from the bottle for them. It is a BPA-free, and you can place it in the dishwater to clean it, but the perfect thing about it is that it is compatible with other Philips Avent cup pieces and bottles.
- It is an affordable cup
- The handles are rubberized so they will be comfortable for your baby
- They are compatible with other Philip Avent bottles and cups
- It is a fatter and wider cup than most kids may like
- Pura Kiki Stainless Steel Insulated Sippy cup
This cup does not make use of any plastic, and it can develop with your child. Your kid will be able to make use of the same bottle for years by changing out the lids as they develop from each stage of drinking. It comes with a sipper spout, but you can buy other lids differently, like a straw and a cap.
- You get a travel cover with this cup so you will be able to keep the spout clean when you are not using it
- The silicone sleeve lowers the chances of it dropping
- These cups are expensive
- NuSpin Kids Zoomi Straw Sippy cup
These sippy cups possess a valve-free straw and are produced without BPA, PVC, phthalates, latex, and lead. It is only 3 pieces, that is, the base, straw, and a lid and all are safe to place in the top rack of the dishwater.
- It is a nice-looking and gender-neutral cup
- The straw would not hurt the inside of a baby’s mouth
- Quite expensive
- Klean Kanteen Sippy cup
This cup will never give your kid’s drink that unpleasant taste, added with the stainless steel would not smell like the last drink you had in the cup.
- It comes in numerous colors
- It will take lots to break this cup
- These are expensive
- Green Sprouts Glass Sip and Straw cup
The base for this model four-ounce cup is made of glass and also has a silicone nipple. You can drink from it in 2 ways, either in a traditional way or tilting it.
- It comes with a sprout and a straw
- Babies can use it from a young age
- It is an expensive cup