A pair of golf shoes is one of the must-have items for keen golfers. Spiked shoes were the rage a while ago and we have only Fred Couples to thank for the spikeless shoe. The evolution to spikeless golf shoes from spiked ones is often dizzying and difficult to understand. The evolution of the spikeless option is best demonstrated by the number of models on the market.
Since most golf shoe models now claim to be the best, knowing which one to buy can prove challenging. The spikeless golf shoe relies on technology and innovative design for functionality. Because of this, material composition and design play an important role in which model can e called the best. As well as performance outside the course, these criteria were used to build our list.
Below is a review of the best-rated spikeless golf shoes on the market for 2022.
Best Spikeless Golf Shoes 2022
1. ECCO Biom Hybrid
With the Biom Hybrid from ECCO, you get a smooth custom comfort with no pressure point. A lot of technology goes into providing the perfect balance, performance, and pleasure in this model. There are four dot choices and a patented E-DTS outsole design for up to 800 traction angles. It has a low profile and is made of wear-resistant TPU for shock absorption and flexibility.
Biom Hybrid has an organic design with advanced ECCO’s TRI-FI-GRIP technology for different zone facilitation.
- Weather-resistant design
- Modern look with a low profile
- Extreme durability
- Available in sizes from 14.5 to 5 US
- Anti-stain formulation and Hydromax
- Multiple dot and colour choices
- Superb grip
- Thin material
- Its grip is not ideal in some weather types
2. Adidas Traxion 360
Traxion 360 by Adidas is made from microfiber, textile, Climastorm/Leather, and comes with a synthetic sole. It is ultra-light while being enhanced with features that increase stability, comfort, and maximizes volume. The strategic Adiwear traction combines with the pure-motion outsole to provide great stability when in action. There are plenty of sizes to choose from and protection from most environmental hazards like rain, mud, and damp courses.
- Enhanced sole for stability, power, comfort, grip, and cushioning
- Part leather construction
- Multiple colour combinations available
- 15 M to 7 M US size availability
- Not the most durable or breathable
- Lacks enough flexibility
3. Callaway Balboa Vent
While it doesn’t pack as many features as the Adidas or ECCO model above, it is significantly cheaper. In the sports industry, Callaway has a reputation for brilliant wears which makes this model a trustworthy one. It is a highly breathable choice because of its 100% synthetic and mesh construction. It features Opti-Vent sock liner of 5mm thickness and EVA which helps it manage heat brilliantly.
- Extreme durability with Dura-rubber sole
- Cheap price-tag
- Excellent temperature control
- Wide size range options
- Only two colours available (white and black)
- Not as much traction as we’d like
4. Puma Ignite Spikeless Golf Shoe
- Attractive design
- Wide colour and pattern options
- Energy-returning foam midsole
- Lightweight with rubberized sole
- Popular brand
- Versatile and useful of the course
- Brilliant traction
- Attractive price-tag
- Synthetic material does not offer the best durability
- The grip is not ideal in wet conditions
5. Skechers Performance Go Golf Drive 2
Go Golf Drive 2 has an incredible high-rebound cushioning because of the Goga mat foam insole. A smooth, perforated, synthetic leather cover material makes it highly moisture-wicking and breathable. The next-gen GOimpulse outsole and Resalyte midsole provide reliable traction to this water-resistant design. There are also perforated accents, metal eyelets, and more versatility than we need.
- Four colour combinations available
- Low profile with a breathable and softcover
- Versatile and lightweight
- Various size options
- Insane stability
- Poor durability
6. Adidas 0WD Tech Response
Like with all things Adidas, it is synthetic, lightweight, breathable, comfortable, with cushioning to spare. Its low profile is enhanced with Thintech to improve traction and stability.
- Breathable and comfortable
- Numerous sizes and colours
- Rubber sole for durability
- Lightweight synth mesh build
- 91-days guarantee
- Easy cleaning
- Six-spike configuration for traction
- Most stable
- Narrow fitting
- No waterproofing
- Best for runners
7. Adidas BOA Boost
BOA Boost is a product that Adidas designed off the back of extensive biomechanical research and testing. Energy-returning foams are placed strategically midsole with stability lateral techs for an amazing grip performance. There are plenty of colours and sizes on the market with advanced I6 BOA closure solution for customizable micro-adjustments.
- Lightweight, stable and comfortable
- Waterproof design with all-weather performance
- Customizable micro-adjustment capability
- Numerous sizes and colours
- Insane power
- Not the most stable
- No proper grip midsole
8. New Balance NGB2004
FantomFit technology, 100% microfiber leather topping, ultra-light support, and REVlite midsole makes up NGB2004. It’s Champ Slim-Lok Zarma Tour Cleat System also provides the best traction and stability.
- Premium responsiveness
- Removable Champs Slim-Lok cleats for axe stability
- Multiple sizes
- Four colours available
- Lightweight and cheap
- Some odour after long use
9. Skechers Go Golf Fairway
Fairway is another Go Golf series product from Skechers, only this time it is available in nine colour combinations. It has one of the widest size options on the market without slacking in breathability. The signature Goga Max insole is included in what is arguably Skecher’s best selling golf shoe.
- 5th-gen cushioning
- Weather-resistant outsole
- Breathable textile material construction
- Wide-ranging colours and sizes
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Not the most durable
- Not enough traction
10. Skechers Go Golf Elite
Much like with GG Drive 2, GG Elite 2 also provides top-notch performance from Skechers. Its body is 100% leather while the sole is 100% synthetic to make a breathable, eight-colour product. It has 5th-gen cushioning for the best support and a firm grip from the TPU material construction.
- Multiple colour combinations
- Breathable, durable design
- TPU plating for the best grip
- Numerous available sizes
- Exceptional cushioning
- Plastic spikes on the outsole
- Short lifetime
- TPU plate makes spike difficult to replace