Unlike when you travel alone, travelling with a baby often requires some extra considerations, like a stroller. While you can take any stroller with you on the plane, ship, or bus, travel strollers beat out any other stroller type in travel. They are highly compact, portable and light while being stuffed with features that increase your journey comfort.
Because of the necessity of small size, most of these strollers lack some travel features you will expect. No longer do you have to consider exhaustively how to transport your baby at your destination. These fold-up, portable strollers mean that you can just pop it up, fit your baby in it, and get going instantly.
Our picks of the top-rated travel strollers are reviewed extensively in the section below.
Best Travel Stroller 2021
1. Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience
3D Lite has all the features that you’ll find in a high-end stroller while maintaining an amazing degree of portability. It is made from aluminium and lightweight despite having a child weight limit of 50-pounds. Summer 3D is surprisingly durable for such a finely designed frame. There is a five-point harness, a flat recline for napping, and UVA-UVB-99%-block rating to cap it off.
It can be folded up in just three steps, is packaged with an adjustable canopy, and provides a large storage capacity.
- Anti-shock design for the front wheels
- Affordable and lightweight
- The storage basket is one of the largest
- Sturdy and durable
- Blocks most harmful rays
- The safety harness is better than most
- Lockable rear wheels
- Have some extras packaged with it
- Not ideal with tall parents
2. Delta Children Stroller
Despite being sold for a budget price, this ultra-light stroller is universally excellent for most situations. Because Delta Children has long been in the business of making baby packages, this stroller can be trusted to live up the promise. It is safe and weighs just 11.7-pounds, yet can handle the baby weight of up to 50-pounds.
The design is ergonomic and fold-up, and it comes with a travel bag for storage and suspensions on the front wheel.
- Harness is five-point
- Ultra-light and portable
- Ergonomic, fold-up design
- Has an undercarriage storage compartment
- Equipped with reflective pads
- Best value
- The canopy could be better
- Lacks enough durability
3. UPPABaby G-Lite Denny
In 2018 UPPABaby upgraded their ever-popular G-Lite design into an even lighter one with a recline. While it isn’t the best choice for younger babies, its overall value means it is one of the best sellers this year. Coming out at an affordable price, G-Lite Denny is made with a breathable mesh and has a UPF canopy. The standard cup holder isn’t missing, and a reasonably large basket doesn’t even cause the price-tag to increase.
- The weight limit is an amazing 55-pounds
- The sun canopy is large and UPF rated
- Lightweight and durable
- Latest design
- Popular and trusted manufacturer
- Can’t stand up by itself
- Too small recline
- No newborn support
4. Original GB Pockit Stroller
GB Pockit weighs an incredible 9.5-pounds which makes it the most lightweight, compact, and small Stroller on the market. While it lacks straps or bags for transport and the storage capacity is tiny, it can fold down into an incredibly small size. It is a choice that will easily meet most travel requirements even though it lacks some functionality found in other models.
- Lockable front-wheels
- Collapsible and small
- Compact, durable, and ultra-light
- Can acts as a cabin baggage
- Sun canopy is not the best
- Only for babies above six-month-old
- Lacks a recline
5. Graco Breaze Stroller
Breaze is one of the few travel strollers designs that doesn’t sacrifice a large degree of functionality before conversion. It has a max baby weight limit of 50-pounds while keeping an ultra-light, sturdy, and durable frame. Graco Breaze also includes a recline function in addition to lockable front-swivel wheels and suspension. The canopy is rated for protection from UV at 50 and the entire system is collapsible.
- Either a five- or three-point harness
- Car seat connection is possible and secure
- Reclining positions has multiple settings
- Lockable front wheel with suspension
- Large canopy with UV 50 protection
- Affordable and durable
- No easy access for storage basket
6. UPPABaby G-Luxe Stroller
G-Luxe has an aluminium frame to go with a heavily padded seat and a comfortable, safe recline. The recline can be set to a bassinet style with ease while the canopy is an SPF 50 sunshade that is extendable. Navigation with this stroller is made easy with an integrated foot brake. G-Luxe has a 55-pounds max weight limit and can be compactly folded with its hand-level collapsible trigger.
- Ideal for tall mothers
- The canopy is sufficiently large
- Has a self-standing capability
- Includes a brake system
- Seats are padded
- Bassinet style recline capability
- Durable and compact
- Auto-folding feature
- Lacks one-hand manoeuvrability
7. BabyZen YoYo+
It is not the lightest option on the market with a 13-pounds weight but has other features that make it a competition. It is narrow and small, has a shoulder strap and a storage bag, a sun canopy, rain cover, and multiple recline positions.
- Large under-seat storage
- Easily collapsible and durable
- Recline capabilities
- Includes a shoulder strap and storage bag
- Heavy and pricy
8. ZOE XL2 v2 Double Travel
- Wide canopy
- Suspension for the front wheel
- Excellent for tall parents
- 50-pounds max weight limit
- Self-standing capability
- Easy folding
- Not ideal in rough conditions
9. Jovial Folding for Travel
- Compact and easily stored
- Includes a storage tray
- Five-point harness
- Can be folded with one hand
- Opens up quickly
- The parking brake is foot activated
- Lightweight and cheap
- Lacks car-seat fitting capacity
- Not ideal in rough terrains
10. Chicco Capri Stroller
Like all the other travel strollers, it is lightweight, compact, sturdy, and durable. Capri from Chicco is made of corrosion-resistant aluminium and sports a five-point harness together with padded seats. The included canopy is removable and the recline has a two-position control.
- Has a strap and storage bag
- Suspension for the front wheel
- Two-position recline
- Umbrella-style folding
- Long-lasting aluminium frame
- Non-adjustable crotch belt