The price of food is one of the few items that fluctuate regularly instead of regularly increasing or decreasing. For this reason, being as economical as possible with food is the new way of things and why a vacuum sealer has become so popular.
It gives us an easy way to preserve and package perishable foods extras that would otherwise be thrown away. They are one of the easiest to use home appliances on record and are an ideal choice for people who prefer bulk food purchases.
Since all vacuum sealers work the same way, even with slightly different sealing methods, some are of better quality than others. Our review examines the best-reviewed vacuum sealers in a 2020 market.
Best Vacuum Sealer 2020
1. NutriChef Vacuum Sealer
If our only criterium was the design, then NutriChef would still easily take the cake. It disregards everything we thought we knew about meal prep by cutting down the time taken by over 30%. NutriChef is a fully automatic vacuum sealing machine that breathes a premium feel.
It operates on two possible modes; one for dry food and the other for heavy moisture containing food. There is LED lighting to indicate when sealing has been completed and powerful suction to ensure the vacuum is tight.
- Intuitive button use
- Reusable and Waterproof bags and rolls
- There is a wine stopper cock for wines
- Sleek look
- Comes with starter rolls and bags
- Digital touch buttons
- Effective preservation
- Can’t be used continuously without intervals
- No long-term warranty
2. FoodSaver 4840 2-in-1
This fully automatic vacuum sealer operates a foolproof package with intuitive control methods and fast sealing times. It has in-built roll storage alongside a helpful cutting bar. Not only does it come at an affordable price, but it can also be modified for custom bag sizes.
FoodSaver 4840 has both moist and dry sealing settings, roll storage, a bag cutter, and a removable dishwasher-safe drip tray. It looks stylish and is exactly what you need to keep your kitchen clutter-free and modern.
- Intuitive use
- Fast sealing operation
- Reasonable price
- Has a hose attachment
- Quality construction
- Can make custom bag sizes
- Premium product
- Larger than most others
- Short power cord
- Lacks a manual mode
3. FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer V2244
Much like LG with electronics like TVs, FoodSaver is a household name in kitchen food appliances. V2244 is a budget choice for keeping food fresh in both a freezer and a pantry. While it lacks all the bells and whistles of premium models, it is highly functional and performing.
It comes with an 11 x 10inch heat seal roll, a storage bag starter kit, and an accessory hose. Not only is it basic in use, but it is also efficient at work.
- Sous vide cooking-grade sealing
- Bags are BPA free
- You can manually stop the sealing with Instant seal
- Can marinate foods in containers with an accessory hose
- Simple design
- User-friendly controls
- No roller cutter
4. NESCO Deluxe Vacuum Sealer
Deluxe Vacuum offers a feature-rich, high-functional, and affordable piece of an appliance for your kitchen needs. It is an automatic sealer that has both moist and dry sealing options and can double seal bags as you require.
NESCO is one of the few vacuum sealers that have a cancel function and a pulse function that helps seal food without destroying it. It is made of a durable stainless-steel body.
- Has a cancel function
- Can double seal bags as required
- Has a starter kit
- Easy to use and maintain
- Countertop footprint is large
5. FoodSaver FM2000
FM2000 is one of the few averagely priced FoodSaver vacuum sealer options. It includes a roll of materials and some bags as a starter kit. The modern design makes it easy to use as you can relax while she does all the work.
- Has a dishwasher-safe Drip tray
- The drip tray is removable
- Five-year warranty
- Easy to use
- Starter kit includes accessory hose
- Space-saving modern design
- No integrated cutter
- Lacks a roll storage space
6. Weston Pro-2300
Pro-2300 is a commercial grade vacuum sealer that can perform the rare heavy vacuum sealing function. It is made of stainless steel and can function as both a marinating appliance and sous vide cooking one as well. Weston packs a supremely powerful vacuum pump and an extra sealing bar that can seal up to 15-inch wide bags.
- Fast performance
- Auto and manual modes
- Insane power
- Operates on large bags
- Two-year warranty
- Can be used continuously without overheating
- Industrial-grade kind of heavy
- No in-built cutter
- Manual is not instructive enough
- Industrial look
- Commercial-grade price
7. GERYON Vacuum Sealer Machine
This machine has a sleek look, does not require a lot of countertops space, and is designed to run without much supervision. There are lots of items in the starter kit including a wine stopper, a roll of heat seal, an air suction hose, and five bags. GERYON has one of the better instruction manuals on the market.
- 12-inch wide bags can be sealed
- LED indicator lighting
- Compact and lightweight
- Lifetime warranty
- Easily cleaned
- Moist vacuum setting is not the best
- The machine’s quality is spotty
- A perfect vacuum is not assured
8. FoodSaver FM5200
It boasts of an Express Bag Maker function that lets you make your heat seal bags to the sizes you like.
- Automatic moisture detection
- Has a view window for optimized sealing
- Can self-adjust its sealing method
- Sleek design
- Long-lasting use
- The drip tray is dishwasher safe
- Hefty nine-pounds weight
- Large footprint
9. MOOKA 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealer
It is a powerful vacuum sealer that can perform commercial-grade operations. An integrated cutter lets you adjust your bag size and over 40 consecutive seals can also be done.
- External pump function
- 100W saving motor
- Over ten-years lifespan
- Numerous dry and moist seal settings
- Integrated cutter
- Simple design
- About 30cm working width
- No extra accessories for other containers
- Takes a lot of space
10. Gamesaver Titanium Vacuum Sealer
- Can run through over 100 bags consecutively
- 15-inch across
- Has dual pumps for insane power
- Specific for game and fish
- Starter kit
- Requires FoodSaver specific bags