In this post, we would show you the best whitening toothpaste for 2019. It is a product of our painstaking research.
Note, however, that this list is by no means following a particular order. This entails that it is not arranged from the “best” to the “worst.”
So, let’s take you through the best whitening toothpaste in 2019 so you would be able to make the right buying decision.
1. Apa Beauty White Toothpaste
With its hydroxyapatite content, the Apa Beauty White Toothpaste boosts of its ability to whiten the tooth even if there are stubborn stains on them.
The Apa Beauty White Toothpaste has the ability to leave you with a brighter smile on the face.
Some of the features of the Apa Beauty White Toothpaste are:
– Ultrapolish technology
– Peppermint oil
– Price: $25
– Helps in preventing decay
– Leaves tooth pearly white
– Can rebuild the surface of your tooth
– Guarantees incredible oral freshness
– It might be on the expensive side if you’re on a budget.
2. Sensodyne Pronamel Whitening Toothpaste
This whitening toothpaste has the ability to stop acidic erosion with its “secret” ingredient – the old-time fluoride.
The Sensodyne Pronamel Whitening Toothpaste boosts of its ability to whiten tooth within few weeks of usage, if you brush with it twice in a day.
Many dentists recommend it for its ability to strengthening and shielding the enamel.
Some of the features of this whitening toothpaste are noted below:
– It has a special formulation that aids calcium seen in saliva, to penetrate the enamel surface
– Has abrasivity that reduces enamel erosion
– Price: $14
– Halts acidic erosion
– Fights cavities
– Protects tooth enamel from damage by acidic foods and drinks
3. Colgate’s Optic White StainLess White Toothpaste
Known for its ability to drive away stubborn stains, the Colgate Optic White Stainless White Toothpaste can do this in less a week.
The whitening toothpaste comes with:
– Hydrogen peroxide
– Price: $5
– Available in cool mint paste
– Fast action in stubborn stain removal
– Protects the enamel
– Shields against cavities
– It comes in a small tube
– Leaves tooth sensitive
– Does not have a sweet taste
4. Curaprox Black Is White Toothpaste
Without abraiding, the Curapox Black is White Toothpaste removes stains from the tooth.
These are some of its features:
– Activated carbon
– A toothbrush to go with when you buy one
– Price: $30
– A blue physical filter
– A cooling sensation when brushing
– It can help in remineralising the tooth enamel
– Helps in sealing the exposed dentine channels
– Contains no bleaching agent
– Protects your tooth against decay
– Aids salivary functions
– Does not have triclosan
– Can be used just like the normal kind of toothpaste around
– Can be jarring to the teeth when you use it for the first time
– It can be messy to use since it comes in black (the paste)
– It is on the high-price side
5. Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care Toothpaste
This whitening toothpaste has the capacity to rebuild a weak enamel, fight off cavities and comes with a good taste.
It is also able to freshen breathe and remove surface-stains in the tooth. The product comes with the following features:
– Price: $7
– Single-tube toothpaste
– Can fight off cavities
– Rebuild weakened enamel
– Offers fresher breathe
– Could take a little time before you start seeing the results
– The lid, sometimes, does not cover properly, leading to puddles on the floor
6. Parodontax Whitening Toothpaste
If you are thinking of a product that can double as a tooth whitener and also halt bleeding gums, then you should check out the Parodontax Whitening Toothpaste.
This is because it is made from ingredients which are not as harsh as most whitening toothpastes you see around.
Some of its uniqueness are that:
– It is built to reduce gum bleeding
– Gentle on the tooth
– Made for both children and adults
– It does taste minty
– Prevents gum bleeding – a sign of gum disease
– It quite affordable to get
– It is not hard on tough stains
– Its minty taste is not that “strong”
– The toothpaste is “more liquid” than others in the same category and thus susceptible to messing up
– This might not be the faster option if you’re looking for a whitening toothpaste
7. Luster Now! Instant Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
This award-winning toothpaste is reputed for its ability to whiten your tooth in no time.The Luster Now! Instant Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste has the following as some of its features:
– comes in a great typical squeeze tube
– Comes in a blue puddle
– Has minty flavour
-Offers one of the best options for those undergoing dental restorations
– Ideal for those with tooth sensitivity
– It is also inexpensive
-Offers assurance of a bright smile and fresh breathe
– Available in small tubes
– Inexpensive as it goes for $6
– It’s too foamy
8. Whitening Mint Toothpaste
This is an ideal brand for individuals with sensitivity. It offers a unique ability in that lifts plaque in a gentle manner.
– A mint flavour
– Price goes for $13:50
– Can prevent cavities
– Halt tooth decay
– Prevents surface stains from the enamel
– Offers fresh breathe
– It’s quite pricey at $13.50
– Its minty flavour may be a turnoff for some persons.
So, there you have it! A comprehensive list of the best whitening toothpaste for 2019.
As noted earlier on, these whitening toothpaste were not arranged according to a particular order – that is in order of their quality!
Therefore, do well to go through the list, with your priorities set aright, to pick from the best whitening toothpaste around!