Headphones with Bluetooth technology are more portable, practical, and convenient. You can connect them to various devices, including your mobile phone, be it Samsung, Motorola, or iPhone. Also, features like water and sweat resistance, built-in microphone, integrated control, and even internal memory can make the experience even better.
There are great brands on the market, like Sony, Bose, JBL, Sennheiser and many others. And do not think that because they are Bluetooth, have a terrible sound, many models offer excellent sound quality. There are so many options, and it can be hard to know which one is the best. To make it easy, we explained how to choose your wireless earphone and made a ranking with the ten best models in the market!
Best Wireless Earphones 2022
1. Jabra Elite Active 65t
Once again, Jabra Elite Active 65t Wireless Earbuds. The WH-1000XM2 model features artificial intelligence noise-cancelling technology that eliminates external noise and delivers clean, quality sound. Are you going to travel by plane? This model allows atmospheric pressure adjustment. It features high-resolution HX audio technology that reduces sound distortion and restores some of the sound lost in digital music compression, making it more productive and more transparent.
The autonomy of up to 30 hours of reproduction, beats any competition. Even though it’s a big model, it has a revolving design that compresses it so you can take it wherever you want.
- Up to 30 hours of Highest Sound Quality!
- They have an adapter for connecting to aircraft, a built-in microphone for answering calls, voice control technology, and compatibility with many different devices!
2. Beats by Dre Powerbeats Pro
Beats by Dre Powerbeats Pro of the range, Bluetooth headset promises excellent comfort and is ideal for up to 20 hours of use without extra charge. Awesome, no? Your microphone is fully compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, extending your voice command control possibilities. It is versatile and compatible with Android and iOS models.
And the sound quality? Well, besides the technology of reduction of external noise in 3 intensities, it has an automatic equalizer. Multipoint technology allows up to two devices simultaneously connected up to 9 meters apart. In addition to being comfortable, it also promises durability and is impact and corrosion-resistant. This model is available in silver/white and black.
- As the name says, Comfortable and No Undesirable Noises.
- It has an automatic equalizer.
3. Apple Airpods 2
Lightweight, comfortable, and stylish, this JBL has hooks for firm attachment to the ear and comes with different sized tips for optimal fit. In addition to being resistant to sweat and splashing, an essential feature for sports, they also have reflective cables that increase safety when performing night activities on the street.
- Thought for More Sportsmen
- Its battery with an autonomy of up to 10 hours.
- It also has a built-in microphone for calls, track and sound control.
- It is compatible with Android and iOS, and its Bluetooth is 4.2.
4. Samsung Galaxy Buds
Samsung has always been synonymous with quality, and its headphones are no exception. Super discreet and compact, you will even forget that you are using this headset. Even more so using noise-cancelling technology that isolates external sounds, ensuring noiseless music and calls. The opposite is also possible because the model also has a function that lets you hear the sounds around you.
- It has voice control technology activated by a small button on the handset. This same button allows you to start, pause, and play songs.
- Its battery allows 3 hours of uninterrupted playback.
- The device comes with a carrying case that is also a charger, increasing its autonomy to 9 hours.
5. Sony WF-1000XM3
Sony is an internationally recognized brand for its high-quality headphones. And it leaves nothing to be desired with the CX Sport model. The handset is lightweight, sleek, and resistant to sweat and splash. Great for athletes who don’t give up good audio! The Bluetooth version is 4.2, which allows higher quality sound transmission.
- High Sound Quality Even at the Gym
- For added comfort and safety, it comes with different sizes of earmuffs and earmuffs.
- It also has microphone and volume control on its security cable.
- The device allows simultaneous connection with two devices and has a range of 10 meters.
- It promises fast recharging via USB.
- Although the battery life is only 6 hours
6. Bragi The Headphone
Featuring two tiny independent headphones, this Bose model is designed to keep you in the ear even with intense physical activity such as running or weight training. For a better fit, the model comes in 3 sizes of snap-in tips. You can use it at the gym, and you will also have no problems on rainy days as the model has water-repellent technology in its cavities.
- Don’t Be Affected By Bad Weather
- it comes with a portable case that charges it, giving it five more hours of use.
- This is one of those futuristic gadgets that you can do various voice commands.
- It is a model compatible with most iOS and Android devices.
- Being compact, the cost-effective handset makes it an excellent choice in the market.
- the model has only 5 hours of battery life
7. Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless
The Sennheiser Momentum headset is an on-ear model with adjustable fabric rods. It’s super portable, and its rotary earphones also fold into the stems, making it even more compact. The handset also has built-in microphone and audio and Bluetooth control buttons in the shell itself. Delivers good sound quality, especially for bass lovers.
- To Hear That Sound With Quality and Style
- The model comes with a cloth-coated cable so you can also use it with the audio player.
- In this cable is another microphone and button to answer calls.
- Its battery allows up to 16 hours of uninterrupted use.
- The Bluetooth version is 4.0 and is compatible with iOS and Android.
- The model can be found in white, blue, green, red, and black.
8. Master &Dynamic MW07 True Wireless Earphones
This monaural model has a very professional design while being resistant to sweat and splash. With call announcement and voice commands, you don’t have to touch your mobile phone to receive or make calls, as well as allow access to Siri or Google Assistant.
- For the Professional Who Sweat the Shirt
- The microphone is the centre differential of the product, as the handsets come with three microphones and three layers of wind protection, ensuring call quality even in noisy environments.
- Its downside is Bluetooth version 3.0 technology, which can slightly affect call quality and sound transmission.
- It’s not a good model for listening to music.
9. Mobvoi TicPods Free
Super discreet and with independent headphones, this Samsung model has several extra features. One is that the device has an internal memory of 3.4 GB for storage and playback of up to 1000 songs! Another cool feature is Auto Tracking mode to control time, distance travelled, and even calories burned while walking or jogging.
- Earphone and Mp3 player at the same time
- The handset also has several voices and touch commands that let you control calls and music playback without having to move your smartphone.
- It also has a function that allows you to hear external sounds, so you can be aware of what happens around you.
- The only downside is that your battery has only 5 hours of battery life.
10. Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 True Wireless Sports Earbuds
Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 has a simple, elegant, and professional design. With a range of up to 90 meters, you can answer calls anywhere. It comes with a single earphone, with a bow to support your ear and give extra support. The handset has a built-in microphone for making and receiving calls and is compatible with Android and iOS. Its battery has eight and a half hours of autonomy.
- An Ideal Classic Model for Bindings
- It also has multipoint technology that allows connection to up to 2 devices simultaneously, great for those who have two smartphones.
- The main downside of the device is that it does not allow music to be played.
- Also, because it has only one sound point, outside noises can disrupt the time of phone calls.