There are several devices that make computing easy, comforting and enjoyable and one of these devices is the wireless keyboard. This device offers you the freedom of typing without getting close to your computer and at the same time offers you portability freedom.
Wireless Keyboards connect to your PC or tablets via Bluetooth or WiFi connections and it makes use of batteries which means they need to be charged. We have compiled 10 of the best wireless keyboards in 2022.
Best Wireless Keyboard 2022
1. Logitech K780
Topping our list is the Logitech K780 that is versatile and compatible with Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS devices. It comes with a tray where you can seat your tablet in, and it connects up to three devices at the same time. It comes with its own USB connector for systems that do not support Bluetooth.
- Simple and convenient layout
- Full-sized keyboard
- Comes with a tablet stand
- USB dongle for PCs without Bluetooth
- Excellent device switching
- long battery life
- High compatibility.
- No NUM lock and CAPS lock status indicators
- The built-in device cradle isn’t suitable for thick phone or tablet cases
- It is heavy.
2. HP K3500 Wireless Keyboard
This wireless keyboard is inexpensive and it offers optimum typing and gaming performance. The keyboard is convenient to use; it comes with 2.4GHz USB dongle that can be connected to your PC or tablet device. More so, it has a set of modern chiclet-style keys that offer simple multimedia control and fast performance.
- It is slim and lightweight
- Useful multifunction buttons
- Comes with hotkeys
- Link-5 wireless technology.
- Does not feature NUM lock and CAPS lock status indicators
- Compatible with Windows OS only
- Batteries are difficult to replace.
3. Arteck HW192
This low budget wireless keyboard made by Arteck is made with high-quality stainless steel. It is convenient and to use and provide comfort while typing. These keyboard keys are quiet and a roomy layout and it is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The keyboard hibernates itself when it is not in use and resumes full functions when touched.
- Solid build quality and ergonomically designed
- Easy to set up, connect via the dongle
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac machines
- Excellent for touch typing
- Easy to carry around while traveling
- limited functionality on Mac computers
4. Arteck HB030B
If your aim of buying a wireless keyboard is for your tablet or PC, then you should go for this product. It is designed in 0.24-inch thin size and can easily fit into any computer bag or backpack. It has a backlight and brightness level as well which lets you see the keys vividly. It is compatible with iOS, Android, Mac OS, and Windows operating systems.
- Excellent compatibility
- Slim and lightweight
- Affordable price
- Good typing feel
- No number pad
- Pairs only with one device simultaneously.
5. Apple Magic Keyboard (with Numeric Keypad)
The Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad is undoubtedly one of the best wireless keyboards from Apple. The keyboard’s battery is rechargeable and integrates well with both iOS and macOS devices. There are full-size arrow keys for and a document navigation controls that allow you to quickly scroll. It comes with an on/off switch at the back and it includes a lightning cable to charge it.
- It is multifunctional
- comes with a lightning cable for charging
- fast charging Charge
- Excellent build quality
- Numeric keypad
- No backlight
- It is pricey
6. Logitech K600 TV
This wireless keyboard was built with your smart TV in mind and will perfectly replace your TV remote control. This keyboard is not as large as a regular full-size keyboard, but offers perfect typing function; it comes with a directional pad. On the left side of the keyboard are some additional buttons and some extra function keys in the center, to enhance navigation, and most importantly it supports Bluetooth connection.
- The ideal tool for smart TV addicts
- Works great with Android
- Can successfully function as a remote control
- Initial setup can be complicated
- Wireless signal is average
- Cramped buttons
- Some apps don’t function well for trackpads
7. Logitech K400 Plus
Logitech K400 Plus is a small, lightweight wireless keyboard. The keyboard includes a handy 3.5-inch touchpad for basic browsing and control purposes. It comes with volume controls and arrow keys, and it supports Windows, Android and Chrome OS;
- Slim and lightweight design
- Excellent performance
- Comfortable key layout
- Long battery life
- Customize key functions as well as trackpad gestures
- No number of keys
- No backlight
- No rechargeable battery.
8. AmazonBasics Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad
This is a plug and plays wireless keyboard from Amazon and it comes with amazing features that make typing easy and comfortable. The keyboard is easy to set up and
- Easy to set-up
- compatible with all platforms
- plug and play instantly
- great value for money
- looks flimsy and cheap
- no precise trackpad
9. Corsair K57 RGB wireless gaming keyboard
Are you out in search of a great gaming wireless keyboard? Corsair RGB wireless keyboard leads the way. This keyboard is a colorful and attractive keyboard with lots of amazing features to offer, keeping the size aside, this keyboard is considered a point and shoot keyboard.
- iCUE software present
- lag-free wireless performance impossible to tell apart from wired keyboards
- great macro recording with dedicated keys
- excellent battery life, Vivid RGB
- accompanied by a detachable palm rest, Bluetooth or 2.4GHz connectivity
- too big to be used on laps
10. Logitech G915 Wireless
This is an ultra mechanical wireless keyboard considered one of the best wireless mechanical keyboards you can afford, and if it appears there is a lot to spend, it proves hard to overlook due to its great features provided for a gamer.
- well-designed software
- amazing key switches for both gaming and typing
- great battery life
- little bit expensive
- ridiculous engineering