If you are looking for good cheap metal detectors, then consider our list of metal detectors below 200. The products listed here are the best performing detectors in 2022 you can get at that price, so carefully go through their features to pick the right one for you.
Garrett ACE 200
If you need a cheap metal detector that is very easy to operate without making any time investment, you should consider this product. The Garret ACE 200 comes with all the essential features that you like see in a metal detector. Its features are:
- It comes with digital target identification for clear indication
- It’s light in weight
- Three types of search modes
- Four sensitivity adjustments
- It is easy to use because it is light in weight.
- 3 searches modes and Cam locks
- Four sensitivity adjustment and excellent audio tones
- It comes with four AA Batteries.
- No adjustable ground blanching.
National Geographic PRO Series
This device is one of the high-performing professional cheap metal detectors. The advantage of this device is that it is very easy to use. Apart from that, it is fully adjustable. Some of the qualities of the Notional Geographic PRO series are as follows:
- It can locate artifacts like gold, silver bronze and all other precious materials that are buried.
- Waterproof and compact
- The device is easy to use and operate
- Four levels of sensitivity.
- Three types of detection modes
- It is easy and straightforward to use
- The device is light in weight
- It can easily detect metal up to ten feet in water
- LED Display helps to understand the signal
- The whole body is not resistant to water, only the search coil.
- Coils are not rechargeable.
Teknetics Delta 4000
The Teknetics Delta 4000 is an excellent choice for good detecting result. This product comes with lots of fantastic features. Some of these features are as follows:
- It features real-time, depth bar graphs
- Precious Depth bar (Numerical Mode) features
- User friendly with monster LCD.
- Monster LCD.
- Day-long battery backup.
- It is light in weight, so you can handle it conveniently
- Can only scan nearly a foot under the ground.
- Not suitable for finding silver items.
Tesoro Compadre Metal Detector
This product is a handy budget metal detector that is perfect for beginners. The Tesoro Campadre Metal detector is perfect for beginners because it is very easy to operate. Also, it has a good depth range for objects that are coin-sized. The features of this product are:
- It is light in weight and easy to carry.
- The product comes with built-in mineral rejection that is of great advantage when searching in mineralized water.
- It is light in weight
- It has a silent search, all metal, and discriminate mode that allows you to search effectively.
- More expensive than others.
- No display screen and depth gauge.
The Fisher FII
The Fisher FII has an attractive solid looking design. The product is impressive and has a nice touch. The detector comes with a rubber gasket that protects your headphone. The features of The fisher II are as follows:
- The weight of the product is ultra-light; making it easy to carry and to use as long as you want.
- Three search modes – jewelry, coin, and relic sensitivity.
- Six levels of adjustable sensitivity and volume.
- This detector provides you with four different tones.
- The product comes with ultra-lightweight which gives you the opportunity to carry the detector as long as you want.
- The pinpoint option expands your range to give you your depth.
- This product features VLF circuitry type as well as preset ground balancing option
- No backlight display.
- It cannot be used on the wet beach.
Going by its name, Coinmaster, the affordable metal detector can be said to be a master in locating coins. The product performs exceptionally when it comes to searching for coins. Some of its features are given below:
- It features a Visual Display Indicator (VDI)
- The product consists of a spider coil which is 9 inches long.
- 5 Range Discrimination
- More compact and handy
- Better battery backup
- You can customize it according to comfort & use
- Waterproof technology enables you to hunt in wet spaces.
- The product is less sensitive in medium like clay.
Minelab Go-Find 40
If you are the type that loves to hunt gold, treasure, coins, or any other precious material from the ground, the Minelab Go-Find 40 is the right cheap detector for you. The product comes with features that make metal detection easy and straightforward for you. Some of its features are as follows:
- It is light in weight so that you can carry the device as long as you desire.
- It features a green and red LED that can pinpoint ground materials.
- You can enjoy your favorite music while using the device.
- The product comes with a lifetime warranty. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about the maintenance of the device
- The detector features a pinpoint mode that does not require motion for metal detection
- Its discrimination level can be controlled
- It features a wireless audio system.
- The product does not work wetland or water. Therefore, you have to make use of it on dry land.
Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
The Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2 has a lot of extraordinary features that allow you to use the product efficiently. The device allows you to access your Smartphone. The Bounty Hunter Sharpshooter is ideal for both professionals and beginners. Its features are as follows:
- 8-inch waterproof open face search coil
- It features the Bounty Hunter Pro pointer.
- The product features 3-tone audio discrimination with the internal speaker.
- The detector has an 8-inch waterproof search coil that can search up to 5 feet depth.
- Two modes that use varying tones for different metal.
- This product is easy to use
- It comes with five years of warranty.
- It runs on two 9-volt batteries, but you have to buy them separately.